Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

Gradebook saves the total score, but I'd like to see the distribution of scores for each item in the rubric.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a Canvas user at the University of Gothenburg and I need to create a quiz for students in the Canvas Quiz system. I have tried all different options but I can´t find a way to create a quiz where the student can see the answer after every individ...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My Canvas for one class is not working/ not applauding assignments and discussions. PLEASE HELP! 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I switch from individual grade mode?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Please tell me again how to hide grades while I'm grading

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am getting daily emails and don't want them. However when I go to notification settings, there doesn't seem to be an obvious category for the emails I get. They are always worded like this: "You're signed up to receive a daily report of some notifi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been under the impression that my teacher wasn't adding comments to my assignment when she marked off points, but she has been and I am just unable to view them for some odd reason. Any ideas on how to fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Looking for someone who has been able to migrate course content from Whipple Hill / Blackbaud to Canvas.We are a private K-8 school, with about 250 users.

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

What is the best way to load PowerPoint files on Canvas so that students will have access and able to download them to their devices?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I lost some grades from an assignment that was lost.  Is there a way to get the grades back?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I use canvas to administrator an SLO assessment to all sections of a course offered at my college? Is it possible to link a canvas SLO assessments to Nuventive tracdat?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I've been using Canvas for a few weeks now, and currently have 4 classes that are using it for our work. It's a great platform, but I was wondering if there was a way to do a "master assignment list" page and have all of my upcoming assignments for a...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there a way to create place holders (for dates) that are in a activity table so that when a course is imported into a new course sandbox those dates can be changed/filled in with new datesEx. A course that was taught in the spring semester is impo...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why do some files open in a document viewer and others get downloaded?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas is not working. Some assignments will not show up as well as the dashboard tab.  How can I fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can you buy Title: Foundations of Business with MindTapAuthor: Pride Edition: 6thPublisher: CengageISBN: 9781337738286 (includes text and access code)*Access to MindTap is required for this course. with out going into the book store. I no longer live...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am able to get into the class screen and see the syllabus, enter the module tab, but unable to open/print the content in the modules.  

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a couple of students who input their first names only when registering.  I had them go into their profiles and add last names, but only their first names show when in "SpeedGrader", so the alphabetical order is off.  Remedies?Thanks!

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I hope someone can help me. My institution is using Canvas as a supplement to our live training that takes place over several weeks. We built over 100 courses, with about 5 assignments/discussion forums each. And each of those assignments and ...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We're looking for a student records management system that interfaces with Canvas. Students need to know which courses they've taken and how many have been completed, grades, etc. Any ideas or suggestions?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I import a set of uploaded readings from one of my courses to another, as opposed to uploading the documents one-by-one a second time?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have multiple sections of the same course that take the same exams. Is there a way to combine the item analysis exam statistics for multiple courses into one? I know there is a way to combine multiple sections of the same course, but doing that wou...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can we drag and drop the course boxes on the dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was attempting a course copy to bring over a few selected assignments from the same course just a different section and inadvertently selected all assignments.  Unfortunately there is no rollback feature (that I am aware of) which could have addres...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you edit or delete a weighted group in the grade book? Will my assignments delete as well or should I move them to the correct weighted group first?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Mistakenly reported one of my classmate's photo. What can I do now?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I accidentally deleted an assignment that my students had already taken and now I have lost their grades. Is there anyway to get them back?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am inserting images in a quiz. They are not showing up on the student chromebooks. I am downloading them to my drive and uploading them in the course. The images in my pages show up, just not in the quizzes. I did this last year and it worked fine ...

• 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

My grades are still showing from last semester, and I'd like to get rid of them but the professors still have the courses published. Help!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My institution's students are distance learners, and I am working on using the Conferences feature for their webinar presentations that we'd like to be viewable for their peers. We have a course we use a student center (all our students are enrolled ...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies