Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

why is my dashboard showing empty pages?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I write directly on students submitted assignment ?   I’ve watched all the tutorials, but this is not working for me.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I enable/show corrections to show on a paper that has been submitted in the grade book as text, not attached? I'm in Chrome on a Mac computer.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My canvas is not working. It will only show me my courses, but when I hit assignments or other things it goes blank.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

For everyone else in my classes, their dashboard shows all of their classes to where they can see their assignments. For me, I can't see anything. When I click on Courses, I can see my classes, but I can't see any of my assignments. I don't know what...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is Canvas down? Every time I try to login I get the following:This page isn’t workinglearn.vccs.edu is currently unable to handle this request.HTTP ERROR 500

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

hello as teacher i have sent the invitations to students .student has accepts the invitation but course is not showing whats the reason kindly reply

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What is the allotted space for a course in canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I KNEW I couldn't have been the only one experiencing this!I noticed a couple days ago, I wasn't able to email my teacher with a question. I thought Canvas must be doing some maintenance. Then I noticed Dashboard didn't show my class, I have no acces...

• 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Content not visible. I'm a student, not an instructor. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

The dashboard keep loading but doesn't show the contents at all.The discussion doesnt show the reply button on my browser, but it does normally on another computer. How can I fix it?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi, my canvas did not show course. Also, I could not see any content in lessons or even not reply button in discussion board. my assignment is gonna due soon tmr, but I dont know how to fix it. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can click on courses and it will show me my class but I'm unable to take any quizzes or exams. I have downloaded the Microsoft Office 365.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where can I find the "rich content editor"?

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I can't see or access my assignments on Canvas. I can only view my syllabus, I don't see my Canvas inbox either. Please advise as soon as possible. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good evening,I am having trouble opening a few pages on canvas. I am able to log into Canvas. Once I log in, I am unable to see the Discussions page. I also cannot access Discussions by clicking on the tab if it appears on the Home page. In one of my...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

hello,My canvas account does not show my classes on the dashboard, therefore I cannot open classes to see any of its work. This has been going on for about 2 days and I don't believe it has occurred or is occurring to anyone else. Anyone know how I c...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I noticed that Canvas is not supported by Internet Explorer anymore.  I used to be able to check my Canvas at work and am now no longer able to do so as of this semester.  When did this change occur, and are there any plans to consider using IE again...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Can you log class participation into the Qwickly attendance app?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I get access to Microsoft Office 2019 free version offered in school?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For the past few days on canvas I have not ben able to access information about my classes other than the attached files. How can I fix this?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have been using internet explorer as my browser since my class started with no issues. Today, when I can log into my usf portal but when I click enter canvas it doesn't allow me to enter the canvas. So, I tried on a different browser, Firefox. I wa...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

On some of my sections, the announcements and syllabus is not showing up in student view. Why is this?

• 0 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Where is my eProve myJourney info from AdvancED?How do I get back there to finish my SQF?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you get a student pairing code, and sign up a parent

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Every time I log onto canvas my courses blink in gray and I am not able to click anything nor post my assignments or responses. I have seen similar questions, but I have not been able to get this resolved, even after updating my computer.

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've had classes from Spring/Summer still on my dashboard (it's fall right now). I followed the suggestions from multiple other threads to unfavorite the courses, which removed them temporarily, but now they've reappeared. I've never had the issue of...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

On a rubric can we have an NA rating section that doesn’t calculate into the grade?I'm working with our medical lab tech program director on student evaluations.  There are some clinical sites that don't perform some of the competencies and she doesn...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies