Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

InstructureCon 2020 Venue/Date?

Jump to solution

336516_instructurecon-2020-email-border (1).png

At this time last year, there was a lot more chatter about the dates/locations for InstructureCon19. Now, I know that we knew that Keystone had reached its capacity and the contract was up....or at least that's what I was hearing.

Has anyone heard if Long Beach is happening again? Was there a multiyear contract signed? I've heard nothing. Really enjoyed my time in Long Beach but it was much easier to cover and explore the area and check everything off the list than Keystone. Would love a scenery update for next year!

336517_pastedImage_1.png

InstructureCon 2020

Help Others by Answering Questions!

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team
20 Replies
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

kevin.wagenmaker@montcalm.edu, from what I've heard last Friday (at the Wisconsin CanvasCon) there is no confirmed location for InstructureCon 2020. I have heard there is a multi-year contract, but not specifically for Long Beach, but with the company that owns the Long Beach conference center, as well as many other conference centers around the US. 

I'm sure as soon as the information is available it will get posted in the Community, Instructure web page, Twitter, FaceBook, etc. 🙂

Kona

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Thanks, kona@richland.edu! That's good information!

Here is the list of the convention centers they manage. Plenty of choices!

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hello All, 

Any updates on date/location of the next InstructureCon?

Highlighted

Rumor has it that it might be in Knoxville, TN - http://www.smgworld.com/business/knoxville-convention-center, but I cannot confirm that.

Highlighted
Community Member

Word on the street is it will be July 28-30 at the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center in Nashville. See you there!

Highlighted

It's an awesome resort, great area for some fun scavenger hunts as well, LOL! For me in Memphis, TN it's like...oh, great Nashville- LOL.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Was wondering why google suggested "Nashville" when I searched Instructurecon 2020 last week.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team
Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

Just looked at Opryland booking and it says no availability. Hoping Instructure has blocked off all the rooms and will be releasing them soon. 

0 Kudos