Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Game Night (instcon16)

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

GAME NIGHT

Gamers gotta game. Players gotta play. We’re talking world domination, saving the planet from viral outbreaks, solving puzzles crafted by spirits of the dead, and fighting demons in mythical worlds along side your friends.

Bring your friends or make new ones. Bring your favorite board game, or play one of ours. We'll meet from 8pm-11pm (or later if we can get a game of Werewolf going). Have some fun, stay up late and roll the die. Odds are you’ll have a good time.

DIGITAL BADGE

Want to make the most of this event? Click to learn more!

Tap/click map to enlarge

Right-click or tap and hold to Save...

188189_ic16_the_mountain_house.pngic16_the_mountain_house.png

185861_landscape.jpgComment and connect below
Tags (2)
116 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

That game sounds like lots of fun!

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Carcassonne is fantastic!  I've got the base game and several expansions.

Highlighted
Adventurer II

Ditto! And I've played some of the other games in the Carcassonne universe (Hunters and Gatherers, New World). And I recently won Carcassonne South Seas in a Carcassonne tournament -- that's a new favorite with my regular game night crowd. I'd bring that, but I think my suitcase has room only for card-based games.

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

GAMES LIST (from 2015- we'll do an inventory to see if we have new games or lost old games)

• 7 Wonders
  • Blokus
  • Can't Stop
  • Carcassonne: South Seas
  • Dixit Board Game
  • Escape: The Curse of the Temple
  • Hanabi
  • King of Tokyo
  • Love Letter: Clamshell Edition
  • Love Letter: The Hobbit: Battle of the Five Armies Boxed Edition
  • Love Letter: Legend of the Five Rings
  • Pandemic
  • Red7
  • Rummikub
  • Splendor
  • Ticket To Ride (US Edition)
  • Tsuro
  • Tsuro of the Seas
  • Wits & Wagers
Highlighted
Community Member

Hey everyone! I am going to bring One Night Werewolf, Cash N Guns and Timeline!

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

firewuff@gmail.com​, I would love to play the NSFW version of Exploding Kittens. I have the vanilla version, but I'm already bringing two games, so let me know if you were able to lift the game from your daughter so I don't bring mine.

Highlighted
Community Member

Skip-Bo and UNO are easy packed items...maybe I can put little panda faces on my Exploding Kittens decks Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Member

I've got both versions!  I also have the App version but have not been able to play it yet b/c it required proximity to others playing with the App....anyone else have it?

Not like I'll try to think up Exploding Panda cards...or anything...on the 4 hour flight to Denver...

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

So excited to see Games Night back in the mix! I'll be sure to bring some great games along with me. Can't wait to see you all there!

JR

Highlighted
Community Member

This is awesome, can't wait!