Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

Game Night (instcon16)

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

GAME NIGHT

Gamers gotta game. Players gotta play. We’re talking world domination, saving the planet from viral outbreaks, solving puzzles crafted by spirits of the dead, and fighting demons in mythical worlds along side your friends.

Bring your friends or make new ones. Bring your favorite board game, or play one of ours. We'll meet from 8pm-11pm (or later if we can get a game of Werewolf going). Have some fun, stay up late and roll the die. Odds are you’ll have a good time.

DIGITAL BADGE

Want to make the most of this event? Click to learn more!

Tap/click map to enlarge

Right-click or tap and hold to Save...

188189_ic16_the_mountain_house.pngic16_the_mountain_house.png

185861_landscape.jpgComment and connect below
Tags (2)
116 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

I think I can manage to pack one of Mysterium (https://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/113997/mysterium) or Skulldug (http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/171234/skulldug) to bring along with me; any preferences?

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Is anyone bringing "Forbidden Island" or "Munchkin"?  I may have room for one or both.  Munchkin has so many different rules that it takes time to explain things up-front...which may deter people from playing.  Smiley Sad  I have almost all the different "flavors" of Munchkin.  I also have "Loot Letter" which is the Munchkin-take on "Love Letter".

Highlighted
Surveyor

Catan!

Highlighted
Community Member

which timeline decks are you bringing? I can bring a couple of decks too!

Highlighted
Community Member

I will try to bring Avalon and Sushi Go!

Highlighted
Community Member

I'd love to try this game.. I actually have a copy, but so few people play these kinds of games (that I'm aware of) around me! NSFW or not, it's after-hours IMO 🙂

Highlighted
Community Member

So many games! I'm sad this is only one night!

I would love to play Cards Against Humanity, Exploding Kittens, Pandemic, Revolution (if anyone has that?)... We should make a 2nd night, in my humble opinion! How can I hit even half of these awesome games!?

Edit: And Munchkin! How did I not mention Munchkin?

Also.. Fluxx... That's an easy game... the rules are on the cards!

Highlighted
Community Member

We should definitely make an unofficial 2nd night. There are other things going on, I think (hack nights), but we can always find a place for games.

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

yay! Mysterium!!! please bring!

Highlighted
Community Member

I will try to remember Zombie Fluxx but I'm looking forward to playing Munchkin again this year! They came out with the Marvel edition recently.