Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Missing out on InstructureCon

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

Similar to Deactivated user​, I'm missing out on InstructureCon for baby reasons! Granted my little bundle of Jones joy hasn't arrived yet, but you can probably tell from the picture that the little one could come at any time! I've been trying to following along the best I can by watching the Keynote live feeds, following the Twitter feed, looking at the amazing pictures (is it really that beautiful??), and reading all the awesome blog posts! Thank you to everyone for helping me to feel a little bit better about missing out on the BEST CONFERENCE OF THE YEAR... Smiley Wink!! Looking forward to watching video of the presentations and catching up with everyone next year!

KonaPregnant.jpg

193189_TL_letters.png193190_TR_letters.png193191_bottom_letters.png

13 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

We really miss you, kona@richland.edu​!  People have been asking where you are!!!!

Highlighted

Sitting at work... wishing I was there!!! The pictures people are posting are just amazing and it looks like people are having a great time!

Highlighted

They are!  Mitch's keynote will be streamed!  I hope you get to watch, and feel like you're part of all the kumbayawesome fun!

Highlighted

Yep, I've got it on my calendar so I'll remember to tune in!

Highlighted
Community Member

I'm sure everyone was keeping an eye out for you... "Ohhhh... I wonder if we can find the gal who answers all of our questions and likes our comments and makes us feel so connected to the community, and has a bajillion points!" But I guess stefaniesanders​ fits that description as well! Were the mobs rushing up to you Stefanie?! If not, I bet it's b/c they're nervous. Sometimes it's hard to go up and introduce yourself to a celebrity! 😉

Highlighted

Deactivated user​, mobs sometimes! It was almost overwhelming, but at the same time, great fun. And you're right, on several occasions rcarney@instructure.com​ facilitated introductions for people who were too shy to approach me directly (which, by the way, mind blown right here about that). :smileysilly:

Highlighted

Hi Renee:

Where can we find the recorded video materials from InstructureCon2016?

Thanks.

Sue Yeo

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

syeo@mccn.edu, these aren't available yet, but when they are they will be posted on CanvasLMS - YouTube and in the Community under InstructureCon 2016 Video Content

Hope this helps!

Community Member

Thanks, Kona:)