TL; DR: AKA A CEO FYI

jasond
Community Contributor

Hello All!

CampCanvas has been a blast!  The weather has been wild.  I was pretty sure that I was going to be struck by lightning today.  Hope your day was electrifying, too!!!

TOO LONG; DIDN'T READ AKA TR; DR

We heard from this crazy Cal Berkeley guy (I guess he runs Canvas or something...) that when he gets an email that is too long he just doesn't read it. He writes down TL; DR!!!! LOLZ

Anyways, I guess I'm super glad that we have been using Canvas right now.  The CEO CANVAS GUY said that we are early adopters...which is nice. Apparently, if we had waited a few more years we'd be "laggards" and I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't like that.

The CEO CANVAS GUY (@Josh_Coates???) said that Canvas is Open.  Open is Good. Remember Blackboard??? They are opposites of Canvas...NOT OPEN!  Open Communication is Really Really Good.  I'll try to be more open, too. Here it goes...Please don't send me to another EdTech conference...they sux!!! LOLZ.  No really though, they aren't fun like this CampCanvas.

OMGEE!!! We had this crazy band play after CEO CANVAS GUY got of the stage.  I attached the pic!  They Might Be Giants...they were like totally from the 90's but they made everyone feel old by the end of the song they played.

Anyways...CampCanvas is TOTES SUPER FUN!  I'll send another letter home soon!!!

Loves,

Jason