All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

InstructureCon 2016
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Wish I could be there and join in all the Kumbayawesomeness!However, Noella and her mama are glad I stayed behind to be with them this year.  Here's a couple more, so you can see her face a lil' better. #sleepallday

InstructureCon 2016
  • 27 Likes
  • 24 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

There is a rare cake-rubber-bear type PANDÁMON at InstructureCon. Locate this very creative, there are no mistakes, PcakePcon where design lives and thinking follows. Add it to your agenda because you will only have 40 minutes to locate this special ...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I don't know about you but my Kumbayawesome runs on caffeinated fuel.  I like my coffee and I plan to drink plenty of it over the next few days.  If you find an especially mean brew, please share.  Post a pic and location.  We'll pick the winner (bes...

• 8 Likes
  • 6 Replies

Introduction:As I stare at my empty suitcase, I took a break to do some thinking. (I have 21.5 hours before I have to be at the airport. I have time, right?) The next few days will be jam-packed with activities, sessions, meet-ups, and other amazing ...

• 12 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Do you have online participation option for those who cannot go to Keystone psychically? Thanks.

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Whether you hike, bike, or relax as you ride the gondola, take in the breathtaking views from an elevated vantage point. Find a moment for yourself to reflect and unwind. ...then capture the amazing moment in a photo to share with others. As the 1850...

• 14 Likes
  • 11 Replies

Similar to this Pandámon hunt, there are dozens of real hidden treasures all around you called Geocaches!  One of them (named after me) is hidden just up a short ways from the conference center - GC82F4.Begin hiking at the trailhead at the Keystone C...

• 9 Likes
  • 3 Replies

For the second year running (huh huh), I'm convening an unofficial morning InstructureCon Running and Networking group. I'll put together a six-mile route, but I'll loop it so people wanting to do shorter runs have opportunities to cut the route if t...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Introduction:I'm spending a few days in Denver physically preparing for my first InstructureCon. I'm having fun here, but my head is buzzing with InstCon plans. Details:I'm sending my letter from home from Denver, my home away from home for the next ...

• 11 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do you know the Canvas AwesomeTrainingTeam​? We are going to all be at InstructureCon, and can't wait to meet you! So find one (or more) of us, have your picture taken with one (or more!) of us, and post it here! Here's who you're looking for...Deact...

• 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies