cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

#solopandas live again at InstCon18!

For any and all that are flying solo to INSTRUCTURECARN this year, use the #solopandas hashtag on Twitter! It has yet to be determined if I will be one of the lucky ones to come help out, but this hashtag will serve a bigger purpose! Remember, InstCon is all about making connections and knowing you are never alone! 

Feel free if you're flying solo to post your pictures here so people can be on the lookout for your happy cheery face. Smiley Happy 

Tags (1)
34 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

The power of HASHTAGS.................!!!!!

Yes!!!!!!!!!

More about that later! 🙂

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

Thanks for posting this, Deactivated user; your #solopandas prompt last year resulted in...me meeting you!

Highlighted

It was all worth it, if even for this! Smiley Happy Also got to meet rogrant@nmsu.edu's awesome counterpart admin_mlebsock and hang out that week! #solopandas was a great mode of communication for all us solo Instcon kiddies out there. Smiley Happy 

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

On the way to #instcon18 like:

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Will you be there this year???

Highlighted

Your idea was awesome, and you brought a lot of people together! I'm so glad I got to meet you and all the other #solopandas last year. Here's to another great InstCon in 2018. I've already bought my ticket!

Any word yet on whether you'll be one of the lucky ones attending this year? I'd like to put my vote in to the InstructureCon powers-that-be to send Deactivated user. #sendRoxanne  Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Me too!!!!

Highlighted

OMG! admin_mlebsock‌ YOU GET TO GO?! That's so great!!! I think the chances are pretty good that I get to go, but fingers crossed! ❤️ 

Highlighted

kona@richland.eduyour vote means a lot! haha ❤️