How do I view my collections as a teacher in the Student Growth Portfolio?

When you log into your account, you will be able to see your collections. Collections are based on the portfolio model(s) you have been enrolled in.

Each collection includes details about scoring and your progress towards completing the collection. Additionally, you can open a collection to view and edit details, upload and manage artifacts, and score artifacts.

Open Collections

Open Collections

In Account Navigation, click the My Collections link.

View Collections

View Collections

On the My Collections page, you can see an overview of all the collections in which you are enrolled. Each collection includes the domain [1], scoring guide and scoring rubric [2], due date [3], and status [4].

Each collection also includes visual indicators for the completeness of the Point A and Point B artifact groups [5].

To view details for a collection, click the collection name [6].

Set Domain

Set Domain

If required for the collection, you will be prompted to select a domain before you can view the collection details. Click the Domain drop-down menu [1] and select an option from the list [2].

To set the domain and view the collection details, click the Select button [3].

View Collection Details

View Collection Details

On the collection page, you can view details about the collection including due date and portfolio model [1], scoring rubric and context narrative [2], and status [3].

If a scoring rubric and context narrative have been added to the collection, you will be able to view the details. Otherwise, you will see links to add a scoring rubric and context narrative information.

View Sample Details

View Sample Details

Each collection includes two sample groups [1] with artifacts for three mastery levels including emerging, proficient, and advanced [2].

Within each sample group, you can upload or manage artifacts [3] and score artifacts [4].

View Collection

View Collection

View the collection details.

To edit the scoring details or context narrative, click the corresponding Edit link [1]. To preview the scoring rubric, click the Preview link [2].