How do I view my teacher effectiveness indicator score in the Student Growth Portfolio?

When scores have been released, you can view your teacher effectiveness indicator score. Please note that your score will only be available after you have completed your collections, your collections have been peer reviewed, and the scores have been released.

The teacher effectiveness score is determined by calculating the average of the evidence growth collections scores, and then applying the average to the defined indicator levels. The scaled indicator levels, additional scoring information, and the TEAM Portfolio Guidebook for Administrators and Teachers are available at the Team TN website.

Open My Score

Open My Score

In Account Navigation, click the My Score link.

View Score

View your score. Your score is indicated by a shaded circle with a numeric score.

Your score will only display after all of your collections have been completed and peer reviewed, and scores have been released.

View Unavailable Score

If your collection has been scored but has not yet been released, the Student Growth Portfolio will display an unavailable message. The message details may include the scheduled release date.

View Incomplete Score

If you have not yet completed your collections, the Student Growth Portfolio will display a message that your portfolio was incomplete. Complete your collections to submit your portfolio for review.