How do I view my connections in Canvas Student ePortfolios?

You can view all your connections in Canvas Student ePortfolios in your profile. Pending requests and referrals also display in your connections page.

Open Profile

Open Profile

To view your connections, click the Me icon [1], and then click the View Profile link [2].

Open Connections

Open Connections

Click the Connections tab.

View Connections

View Connections

The Connections page shows you all your connections, including pending connection requests. Each connection card includes the person's name, school, and major [1]. Click the person's name to view their profile.

People you are connected with display a checkmark icon [2]. Pending requests display a pending icon [3]. Click the Pending drop-down menu [4] to accept or deny the request.

Filter Connections

Filter Connections

You can filter the connections page by all connections, pending, requested, and referrals. 

To filter your connections, click the Show drop-down menu [1], and click the checkbox next to the filter option you want to apply [2].

Sort Connections

Sort Connections

You can also sort the connections page by profile strength, recent connections, popular connections, or alphabetical order. 

To sort your connections, click the Sort By drop-down menu [1], and click the checkbox next to the sort option you want to apply [2].