How do I edit my email address in Canvas Student ePortfolios?

You can add an additional email address to your Canvas Student ePortfolios account to receive notifications. The email address you used to create your account will be designated as your primary email address and you will not be able to delete that email address.

Open Settings

Open Settings

To open your user settings, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the Settings link [2].

Open Email Settings

Open Email Settings

In Profile Navigation, click the Email link.

View Email

View Email

In the Email Settings page, you can view any email addresses you have added to your account. The email you used to set up your account will display as the primary email address [1]. If you verified the email address, it will display as verified [2].

Add New Email

Add New Email

To add a new email address, click the Add New Email button.

Enter New Email Address

Enter New Email Address

Enter your email address in the New Email field [1] and click the Add button [2].

View Added Email

View Added Email

View the added email address.

Edit Email

Edit Email

To edit any email address, click the Options icon [1].

To edit the email address, click the Edit icon [2]. To send a verification email to the entered email address, click the Verify Email link [3]. To delete the email address, click the Delete link.

Note: your primary email address cannot be deleted.

Update Primary Email

Update Primary Email

To designate a different email address as your primary email address, click the Options icon [1] and then click the Make Primary link [2]. Please note that only verified email addresses can be designated as a primary email address.