How do I add Badges to my profile?

If you have received badges for specific achievements, you can add them to your profile. To import badges to your profile you will need your provider login credentials. Alternately, you can connect your account in user settings.

Open Profile

Open Profile

To open your profile, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the View Profile link [2].

Add Badges

Add Badges

Click the Add Badges link.

Note: If the Add Badges button does not display on your profile, scroll to the Badges section and click the Add More link to add badges to your profile.

Select Provider

Select Provider

Select the provider from which you would like to import badges [1] and click the Continue button [2].

If prompted, enter your login credentials in the authorization window.

Select Region

Select Region

Depending on the badge issuer, you may be prompted to select your region.

Select a region in the Region drop-down menu [1] and click the Use [Badge Issuer] Oauth button [2].

Log in to your badge issuer account by entering your account credentials [1] and clicking the Sign In button [2]. You can also sign in via one of the single sign-on (SSO) options [3].

Authorize Integration

Authorize Integration

Click the Authorize button.

Select Data to Import

After you've authorized your account, click the name of the issuer to select from your available badges.

Select Badges

Select Badges

Select which badges you would like to import by clicking the checkbox next to the badge name [1]. When you have selected your badges for import, click the Select Badges button.

Import Badges

Import Badges

To import the badges to your profile, click the Import Now button.

View Badges

View the badges added to your profile. Click a badge name [1] to view more information about the badge.

To add more badges to your profile, click the Add more link [2]. To move the Badges section up or down in your profile, click the Up or Down Arrow icon [3].