How do I upload my resume to Portfolium?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Oct 15, 2019Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Jan 22, 2020
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

Portfolium is a platform to showcase your work experience to colleagues and potential employers. Adding a resume to your profile helps potential employers get a detailed background of your professional experience.

Open Profile

Open Profile

To open your profile, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the View Profile link [2].

Add Resume

Add Resume

In the resume section, click the Upload icon.

Choose Resume

Choose Resume

Select to upload a file from your device [1], or hover over the social media icons to choose your resume from your linked accounts [2].

Upload Resume

Upload Resume

Click the Open button to upload your resume.

View Resume

View Resume

View your uploaded resume.

To edit your resume, click the Edit icon [1]. To download a copy of your resume, click the Download icon [2].

Edit Resume

Edit Resume

In the Edit Resume modal, you can select to only allow employers to view your resume. To enable resume privacy, select the Enable Resume Privacy checkbox [1]. If this checkbox is not selected, anyone on Portfolium will be able to view your resume.

To delete your resume, click the Delete Resume link [2].

To save your changes, click the Done button [3].

You are here
Table of Contents > Profile and Settings > How do I upload my resume to Portfolium?

Attachments

Outcomes