How do I view my Projects in Canvas Student ePortfolios?

You can view all the projects you have added to your profile.

Open Profile

Open Profile

To open your profile, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the View Profile link [2].

Open Portfolio

Open Portfolio

Click the Portfolio tab.

Open Project

Open Project

On the Portfolio page, you can view projects you have added. You can view your projects as a grid [1] or a list [2].

To view a project, click the project name [3].

View Project

View the uploaded project in the project window.

Reorder Projects

Reorder Projects

You can reorder the projects in your portfolio. Click the List View option [1]. Then drag and drop projects into the desired order [2].

Filter Projects

Filter Projects

You can filter the projects displayed in your portfolio.

Click the Show drop-down menu [1]. You can view your projects [2], projects you are tagged in [3], all projects [4], and assignments [5].

To select an option, click the checkbox next to the option name [6]. To clear the current filter, click the X icon [7].

Filter Projects by Skill

To filter projects by skill, click a skill in the skill list.

Sort Projects

Sort Projects

You can sort the projects displayed in your portfolio.

Click the Sort By drop-down menu [1]. You can sort by featured projects [2], recently added projects [3], number of likes [4], projects with comments [5], number of views [6].

To select a sort option, click the checkbox next to the option name [7]. To clear the current sort filter, click the X icon [8].

View Project Drafts

To view your project drafts, click the Drafts tab [1]. To view or edit the project, click the project name [2].