How do I view my Projects in Portfolium?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Oct 15, 2019Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Mar 25, 2020
Version 11Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can view all the projects you have added to your profile.

Open Profile

Open Profile

To open your profile, click the Me icon in the toolbar [1], and then click the View Profile link [2].

Open Portfolio

Open Portfolio

Click the Portfolio tab.

View Projects

View Projects

On the Portfolio page, you can view projects you have added. You can view your projects as a grid [1] or a list [2].

To view a project, click the project name [3].

Open Project

Open Project

In the project window, you can view the uploaded project.

Filter Projects

Filter Projects

In the Show drop-down menu [1], you can filter your projects. You can view your projects [2], projects you are tagged in [3], all projects [4], and assignments [5].

To select an option, click the checkbox next to the option name [6]. To clear the current filter, click the X icon [7].

Sort Projects

Sort Projects

In the Sort By drop-down menu [1], you can sort your projects by various criteria. Sort options include featured projects [2], recently added projects [3], number of likes [4], projects with comments [5], number of views [6].

To select a sort option, click the checkbox next to the option name [7]. To clear the current sort filter, click the X icon [8].

View Project Drafts

View Project Drafts

To view your project drafts, click the Drafts tab [1]. To view or edit the project, click the project name [2].

You are here
Table of Contents > Projects > How do I view my Projects in Portfolium?

Attachments

Outcomes