Submission type button layout

audra_agnelly
Community Champion

I'm working with Assignment Enhancements in Beta so I don't know if this is the case in Production, but I notice some wonky things when acting as a student where File Upload is chosen as the assignment's submission type.

1) The selection buttons are out are grouped into 2 sections on the page. Upload, Studio, and More appear in the upper left, and Webcam and Canvas Files appear centered over the "Drag a file here" box. All 5 buttons are valid selection types and should be grouped together in 1 row, and currently I see them in different <div>s on the page.

select file buttons.png

2) Under the More button, many of the image thumbnails next to the LTI are broken. Is this an issue with Assignment Enhancements or with the LTIs?

LTI thumbnails.png

3) In regular Assignments, students see a tab for Google Drive, which is now moved to the More button. Drive is the primary location where students in our district save their documents. Will there be a way to have a dedicated button for Drive so that students can more easily find it? I'm thinking similarly to the RCE where administratively I can flag 2 top tools to appear in the toolbar instead of under the external tool menu.

Labels (3)
0 Likes