cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sembry
Community Participant

Canvas Betterizer

Jump to solution

Does anyone have any information on the Canvas Betterizer Chrome extension?  I have provided the link below.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/canvas-betterizer/pndigbfohhechaafblmjdicbbahgigfg?hl=en-U...

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @sembry 

I can tell you that Instructure did not create this plugin.  I have not tried it myself but I have heard from a few admins who have and who now recommend it to their teachers.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
12 Replies
scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hello @sembry 

I can tell you that Instructure did not create this plugin.  I have not tried it myself but I have heard from a few admins who have and who now recommend it to their teachers.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
sembry
Community Participant

Thanks for your feedback. Extensions can be helpful but can also cause problems so any feedback I can get is appreciated. Thanks!

ANDREC1
Community Member

While not a Canvas plugin, this is a great Chrome extension. I have been using it for maybe a month now and haven't had any issues with it or seen anything that it has created problems with in Canvas. Being able to quickly click from a bank of feedback has made grading so much more effecient by giving me more time for more in-depth feedback where needed! 

ysmalls
Community Champion

Hello,

Sadly we are not able to us in my district because there is no privacy policy and the code is not available for preview so that our networks guys can take a look.

rob5
Community Member

@ysmalls The privacy policy can be found here. I created the extension and am happy to answer any questions!

rob5
Community Member

I created Canvas Betterizer as a personal tool to make my life easier, and am glad others are finding it useful! I'm happy to answer any questions.

ysmalls
Community Champion

@rob5  this is exactly what I needed, I was able to get it approved with this information.

Thanks for the information.

davidrcrockett
Community Participant

What does the autofocus grade box do?

pecchiog
Community Participant

Thank you for making this. I appreciate it! Question--is there any boundary that exists that I can provide for my IT team to assure them this can't make any major changes to our Canvas instance? Sorry to trouble you.