Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How do I delete a folder in Files in Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I don't know how to check my classes 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I created a rubric for all discussions but how can students view them and instructors use them in grading when they do not post under the discussion like they do in assignments? What might I be missing?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

To teach the same course I taught last term, I copied the content from the prior term and am seeing that there will be a LOT of works to make it useful.- all modules and items are "published", including assignment solutions, and the feature to "unpub...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I would like to implement an automatic Canvas late work policy this year. However, I am worried about how it will affect my students with IEPs and 504s. Currently, there is no way to automatically exempt them from the deduction. The only way i...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have an instructor coming to us from Moodle who is accustomed to using Moodle's "Interactive with multiple tries" functionality. This means that "Students receive immediate feedback as they submit each question; if they do not answer correctly, the...

Community Explorer
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I am trying to find a previous created quiz that was overwritten.  Is there any way to find that overwritten quiz?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, my name is Jackie GaribaldiI'm a student I am taking BUS 101 F Personal Financial Management at Fullerton College this summer semester 2023 it does not let me submit the Project 1 and 5 Year Income and Balance Sheets for your project for the clas...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How does a professor delete unused DEV course shells from past semesters?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using the free version and have been using canvas for a couple weeks now and the availability times haven't been working for me. For example, I am giving a test today and set it to open at 12:40pm EST (which is what I have my settings to), but i...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One of my classes is Hybrid and must be taken through Canvas, but I don't see my class. How do I add it? 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi, the 1.3 Zoom LTI isn't leaving Calendar entries of scheduled Zoom meetings and does not provide the same right sidebar flyout of user guide links as its predecessor.  Am i missing a setting/settings to turn on or is this being worked on?

Community Contributor
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,In our Canvas instance, I can't see the unconclude option in my course setting (screenshot attached).I followed this doc: https://community.canvaslms.com/t5/Admin-Guide/How-do-I-unconclude-a-course-in-an-account/ta-p/189And nothing... Could you he...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I want to learn how to make 2d collision and physics using SAT algorithm on JavaScript Canvas. I tried to do it but it didn't work.I want to learn how to make 2d collision and physics using SAT algorithm on JavaScript Canvas. I tried to do it b...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

I just registered for the course and I was hoping to get Macbook pro air as mentioned here : https://docs.executive.education/external/file/gspoe7aad89292220455fb7a9e8d1d6cda5fd. Can you please guide? Thanks

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

From Training Module 4 - the module provides two dates: 2024 and never. Per the quiz, this must have happened in the summer of 2022.The self-assessment quiz claims summer 2022. The quiz is apparently not synched up with latest thinking.... From the s...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am manually entering students into sections of a blueprint course. I just added them as users in the admin area but when I go to add them as students in the course, the only options to assign are "teacher, TA, designer". Please help!! Jennifer

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My student moved to the next modules without downloading the module notes that they had taken without knowing that the notes would not be there when they moved to the next module.  Is there a way to restore the notes from the first 3 modules now that...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

We are going to attempt to create our own template package but I can't find any specs or how to do this. Can someone point me in the right direction? I've been searching the community for several hours now. Thank you for your help! ~Jenn

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

This is the 3rd year  with canvas....many teachers have asked for this...why are we still not able to copy a lesson to multiple classes at once?  Your process is so time consuming.  Maybe we should ask the people in our district who pay for this serv...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How do I get a pairing code ? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Regarding "Users do not receive updated notifications when editing an announcement. If you wish to have users notified of this update via their notification settings, you will need to create a new announcement," I have several announcements in all of...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Is there a way where I can view the Canvas Grades in a way that shows each assignment in a new row (and not in a new column)? I would like to see the Students in the columns, instead.Even a workaround outside of Canvas (exporting) would work perfectl...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add administrators to my class roster?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello.I'm trying to figure out this whole mastery thing with quizzes and see if I can't use that kind of data to examine how my students are doing in my classroom.What I wanted to do was label a question in quizzes as a DOK 4 then see how many studen...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I would like to post to discussions as an introduction of myself to the community.  I am not sure how to do this.  I wrote something where I thought I was introducing myself, but I don't see it.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, thank you for being available to help in my time of need. 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to use a single Canvas shell for each of my classes, and NOT make a copy of it each semester. For years, I've had to make a copy each semester, then spend an hour fixing the green navigation links (Try this five times a semester!). To sav...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies