How do I customize or manage a dashboard in Elevate K-12 Analytics?
A dashboard is a collection of charts. You can customize and manage a dashboard using the Sidebar options. You can edit the dashboard, delete it, export it, apply filters, or add it as a favorite.
You can use the dashboard editor to rename it, publish it, or manage the charts on it.
In the Navigation Menu, click the Visuals link.
In the Visuals menu, click a category link . If the category includes folders, expand a folder by clicking the folder name link . Then click a dashboard name link .
Open Dashboard Sidebar
To open the Dashboard Sidebar, ensure any chart on the dashboard is not selected. Then click the Tools Menu icon . The sidebar displays to the right of the dashboard .
Note: If a chart on the dashboard is selected, the sidebar displays chart options, allowing you to customize or manage the chart.
View Dashboard Options
To customize or manage the dashboard as a whole, you may use the following options in the sidebar:
- Manage : If you created the dashboard, you can open the dashboard editor to rename the dashboard, manage its charts, or publish it.
- Delete dashboard : If you created the dashboard, you can delete it.
- Send to : You can print, email, save, or export the dashboard. You can save the dashboard as a PDF or JPG image. When you export the dashboard, each chart is saved as a separate tab within a Microsoft Excel workbook.
- Filters : You can narrow the scope of the data on all the charts in the dashboard. Learn more about applying dashboard filters.
- Add to favorites : You can add or remove the dashboard in the Visuals menu Favorites category on the Visuals page.
Open Dashboard Editor
To customize or manage the charts on the dashboard, click the Manage link.
View Dashboard Editor Options
The dashboard editor displays chart templates .
To edit the dashboard, click the Tools Menu icon . You may use the following options in the sidebar:
- Manage charts : Add, remove, or change the order of the charts. Learn more about managing dashboard charts.
- Rename : Rename the dashboard
- Clear : Remove all charts
- Publish : Share the dashboard with other users
- Delete dashboard : Delete the dashboard
- Cancel editing : Leave the dashboard editor and return to the dashboard
- Size of dashboard items : Resize all the charts on the dashboard
Manage Single Chart
To manage a single chart on the dashboard, select a chart  and click the Tools Menu icon . You may use the Selected Chart sidebar options to do any of the following:
- Rename Chart : If you created the chart, rename the selected chart
- Item size : Resize the selected chart
To remove a single chart from the dashboard, click the Delete icon .
Save Dashboard Edits
To save changes made to the dashboard, click the Save link.
Return to View Dashboard
To leave the dashboard editor, click the Cancel editing link.