Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Member

MEET THE COMMUNITY TEAM (instcon15)

Instcon15 HOME.png

Community Button.png

20 POINTS

GET TO KNOW US, EARN A BADGE!

The success of a Broadway musical isn't solely dependent on those performers on stage, but the magicians behind-the-scenes, too. In other words, your Canvas Community Team is the backstage crew who make your community spectacular-spectacular.

If you see them wandering around InstructureCon signing autographs chatting up the Canvas Community, be sure to say hello and get to know them. They may not sing and dance, but when it comes to getting your best performance, they certainly can help you set the stage.

MEET THE CANVAS COMMUNITY MANAGERS:

Scott.png

scottd@instructure.com

Biray.png

biray@instructure.com

Jordan.png

Deactivated user​

me.jpeg

rcarney@instructure.com

HOW DO I GET THAT DIGITAL BADGE??

1. Find one of us and introduce yourself!
  2. Ask us a question. (We'll answer anything.)
  3. (OPTIONAL) Take a selfie! We're always ready for our close-up (and earn an extra 10 points)
  4. Scroll to the bottom of this doc and click/tap "Add a comment"
  5. Mention which community manager you met! Use the "@" symbol plus our name in the mention.
  6. Post your question and the answer (and, if applicable, include your selfie).

Here's a guide if you need help.

NOTE: This badge will be automatically awarded upon successful completion. If you do not see it in your profile immediately, please follow these steps.)

Photos can be added via mobile device, but you may need to use landscape mode in order to see the "Add Image" icon.

NOTE: Remember you must be logged in to the Community in order to add a comment.

93 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

FullSizeRender (1).jpg

A few of the Canvas Coaches​ found 2 of our Community Team​ members last night!​

Where will we turn up next?

biray@instructure.com​ and rcarney@instructure.com​ are on-site today.  Watch for them and earn your badge!

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Highlighted
Surveyor

Smiley Happy Look who we found!!! @ReneeCarney Smiley Happy

Look Who We Found.JPG

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

asells@sbctc.edu​ who is in the post with you (besides the wonderful rcarney@instructure.com​). We must make sure she gets her well-deserved points, too! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Community Member

I found biray@instructure.com​ and rcarney@instructure.com​. I even jumped off a cart that was going uphill to catch them (Some extra swag or points?).  

So i asked them what was the most interesting thing they had ever eaten.  rcarney@instructure.com​ ate a bear that she shot and field dressed herself! biray@instructure.com​ encountered some Chicken Claw Soup (with real chicken claw, not imitation) in Mexico.

IMAG0774.jpg

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

These are my friends, biray@instructure.com​ and rcarney@instructure.com​. Renee's favorite candy bar is a Twix, if you want to know (hint hint).

IMG_5612.JPG

Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

We can't believe you jumped off a golf cart to take a pic with us!  Awesome!!!

Highlighted
Community Member

Just ran into biray@instructure.com​ and rcarney@instructure.com  I asked them how many hours of sleep they got last night.  I feel like the community team is always online helping.  Last night, Deactivated user​ was posting when I went to sleep and was already online when I woke up and I only slept three hours.  You're setting a high bar community team.

IMG_1207.JPG

Highlighted
Community Member

Yeah!!! asells@sbctc.edu​ and jess.thompson@sbctc.edu​ are here!!!!  I've heard a lot of great accessibility questions in precon sessions.  Alissa and Jess can help guide you in design for accessibility. 

Top Kudoed Authors