cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Gradebook Futures: Kill All the Clicks!

To join the conversation or see additional resources visit: Gradebook Futures: Kill All the Clicks!

When it comes to time spent grading, fewer clicks, more bulk actions & more automation is what dreams are made of. We'll talk about making Grading more flexible and intuitive. Joins us to review big projects that solve mountains of little problems. Please plan to post your questions and feedback here. We'll have a lot to cover and may not have time to field questions during the presentation.

Tags (1)
13 Replies
Highlighted
Learner II

So Sublime! Great Plans and Designs, I know this will make a lot of our teachers ecstatic. Any idea on how long this will take to roll out?

Highlighted
Adventurer

Just who is this awesome presenter?!  Smiley Happy    I am big on saving time and the active comment column will be useful. 

Hmm...  adjust final grade...  How might this impact our established process to upload the final grade to SIS??

Community Member

I think I missed when this is supposed to rollout to production... Is this more of a concept or will it be a reality for users soon?

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I don't attend Instructurecons and have not viewed every video available, but I have to say this is one of the best presentations I have seen.  Christi is an engaging presenter, has lots of screen captures, and knows to repeat the questions from the audience so that us poor schmucks relying on the videos know what was asked.  Other presenters could well learn a bit from watching this.  (Oh, and looking forward to the great new features, too! Smiley Happy )

Highlighted

Part of what Deactivated user​ showed in the video came out two updates ago --the new speedgrader interface (I think she called it "killing the rainbow" in the video).

Highlighted

Agree, totally! Great work on this presentation, Deactivated user​! I can't wait for all these features to be rolled out! These are great developments.

Highlighted

Thank you, Susan. I did see that, and I guess that's one of the reasons I was a bit confused. I help a lot of people with Canvas, so I was just wondering if there was a potential timeline for "all" or "some" of these features to be rolled out. I really appreciate the work Christi, et al have done here. Just want to get people pumped and ready!!!

Highlighted

corey.jeffers@oshkosh.k12.wi.us​, if you aren't already, you can follow this document to receive notifications of progress updates: Canvas Studio: Gradebook Enhancements

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

Wow. I'm so glad that I took the time to watch this video. (It's been on my "watch list" since videos were posted two months ago.) All of these updates are amazing. I can't wait to see the changes come to production! Smiley Happy