cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

It’s a Mobile World, Join Us!

To join the conversation or see additional resources visit: It’s a Mobile World, Join Us!

Let’s explore a day in the life with Canvas Mobile apps. This includes the daily, real-time experience of student and use by faculty while on-the-go. This session will help teachers and designers better understand student use, how to optimize course content, minimize confusion, and create an awesome learning experience, anywhere.

Tags (1)
6 Replies
Highlighted
Community Member

Good info to help understand the how & why of mobile use.

(Glad I have an Android - love that Canvas app!)

Go UCF Knights!  

University of Central Florida Mascot

Highlighted
Community Member

The transcription of the speakers is as entertaining as the substance of their presentations. (...we sent it to Instructure... was transcribed as Senate...).

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

I get that this is part of a badge challenge, and it's good to know about the history of the app, but this needs to be updated, y'all!  2016?!  In tech years this presentation is a fossil! :smileyshocked:

Highlighted
Community Member

Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Surveyor

Good stats but with COVID-19 pandemic the use of Mobile up is way way high! Most of my students are using it now due to being on online class instruction versus being on Live Classroom. Time for new stats Ryan ;-D Ryan.Seilhamer@ucf.edu YEAH!

Highlighted

I agree! ( : There are some updated stats in last years presentation: