Hack Night at InstructureCon

Not applicable

Hi team InstructureCon! I'm excited to attend (this is my first year but I've heard so many great things)! I want to know what it is you want to see and do this year at Hack Night. What have you enjoyed in the past? Or what might you enjoy for the future? It's an open book so far--let's make it great. 

Here's what we have so far: 

1. HackNight info is on the Atomic Jolt Facebook page--this year Atomic Jolt and Cidi Labs are co-sponsors--so head to the page and show some love. Atomic Jolt - Home | Facebook 
  2. While you're there, you can find the Hack Night details under Events--or you can skip and head straight to the source Hack Night, InstructureCon17 Tickets, Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 8:00 PM | Eventbrite 
  3. Registration is free but because we don't want to run out of our super-spy-awesome-swag, let us know you are coming--there will be snacks and prizes and a cash bar. 
  4. Tell us what you want to see this year at Hack Night. You can email me or message me and let me know--I'll collect the ideas and then we'll make it super-spy-awesome together.  @jacoba_behunin ‌ or jacoba.behunin@atomicjolt.com

See you there! 

Jacoba

Note from the Community Team:Please note that we've got two active parallel discussions about Hack Night 2017 underway in this space, so please be sure to read through both, and contribute to either or both where necessary! The related conversation is atHack night?