Can you tell me more about the InstructureCon 2018 Pre-Conference Sessions?

Jump to solution
mtuten
Community Contributor

Hello InstructureCon veterans!

I'm hoping to attend my first InstructureCon and I'm trying to figure out whether I should book things so that I can attend the Pre-Conference Sessions. Here are the questions I have:

• What topics will be covered? (Or when will you know what the topics will be?)
  • Is there a separate registration for those?
  • Are breakfast and lunch provided?

I saw in some other posts where there have been unofficial Pre-Conference sessions held too. If anyone planning an unofficial preconference would like to answer any or all of the questions above for their events, that'd be appreciated too.

Thanks. Smiley Happy

1 Solution
scottdennis
Instructure
Instructure

Hey Michelle,

I wanted to come back and address your original questions:

• What topics will be covered? (Or when will you know what the topics will be?)?
    Registration and sessions descriptions can be found at: Instructurecon July 24-26, 2018 | An Edtech conference in Keystone CO. 
  • Is there a separate registration for those? - Yes.  Registration (with a fee) is required for the Tuesday pre-conference events.  You can also register for the Friday unconference, which is free. 
  • Are breakfast and lunch provided? - If I remember correctly, there is food at the pre-conferences, both in the morning and at lunch time.  There are also several restaurants nearby if you prefer them. We'll provide breakfast and a sack lunch on Friday for unconference attendees.
  • Unofficial events on Tuesday?  I haven't heard of any as of yet.  The Community lounge won't be set up yet until Tuesday afternoon so on Monday and Tuesday morning the community folks will be hanging out in the Bridge lounge in the Keystone Lodge & Spa building.  I'd gladly buy you a cup of coffee.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post