cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

#solopandas live again at InstCon18!

For any and all that are flying solo to INSTRUCTURECARN this year, use the #solopandas hashtag on Twitter! It has yet to be determined if I will be one of the lucky ones to come help out, but this hashtag will serve a bigger purpose! Remember, InstCon is all about making connections and knowing you are never alone! 

Feel free if you're flying solo to post your pictures here so people can be on the lookout for your happy cheery face. Smiley Happy 

Tags (1)
34 Replies
Highlighted

YES! Game night is essential

(my actual face at Game Night) 

Highlighted
Community Member

This is my third InstructureCon, but the first time solo.  I will have my family with me but they will be enjoying the beautiful Keystone sights while I am at the conference.  This will also be the first time I stay in Keystone.  The past 2 years we stayed in Dillon - not too far but not "among the action" either.  I am looking forward to participating in more evening activities.  Will definitely follow  #solopanda on Twitter.  🙂

Highlighted
Instructure
Instructure

Hey #solopandas ! 

Some really cool news!  There are plenty of those #solopandas that aren't going to make InstCon this year, however, that doesn't mean you can't be part of the festivities! For those who won't be physically present, there are some Remote Experiences that are going to be available!

- You'll be able to watch all the Keynotes LIVESTREAMED! (w00t!)

- There's an aweome INSTCON Remote User Canvas Course that is personally being facilitated by laurakgibbs

- There's Flipgrid to be part of it!

Regardless, Twitter #solopandas can also report back on some awesome sessions. Read about all the remote fun in Adams blog, here

Highlighted
Community Member

Hey everyone! Looking forward to meeting all the other #solopandas this year.  This will be my first InstructureCon, but I know all my colleagues who have gone in the past have had a blast.  Does anyone know of any events or meetups planned for Tuesday morning/afternoon before the keynote?  See you all soon!

Highlighted

Hi carly.finkel@rutgers.edu‌!

I know there are pre-conference events that you can purchase an entry to. The schedule for that is here

I'm not sure about other pre-conference festivities, but hopefully we can connect the dots for some people here and get an idea of what people are doing beforehand!