How do I reset my Canvas Student ePortfolios password?

If you are logged out of your Canvas Student ePortfolios account and forgot your password, you can request to set a new password. If you are logged into your Canvas Student ePortfolios account, you can change your password in your user settings.

Enter Email Address

Enter Email Address

In a web browser, navigate to Canvas Student ePortfolios using the URL for your region.

In the Email field [1], enter the email address you used to create your Canvas Student ePortfolios account and then click the Continue button [2].

Forgot Password

Forgot Password

On the Password page, click the Forgot your password? link.

Send Reset Email

Send Reset Email

In the Email field [1], enter your email, and then click the I'm not a robot checkbox [2]. When you have entered your information, click the Send Reset Instructions button [3].

View Confirmation

View Confirmation

View the confirmation that the reset email has been sent.

View Reset Email

View Reset Email

In your email account, open the reset password email and click the Reset Password link.

Create New Password

Create New Password

The link should open a new tab in your browser. Enter a new password in the New Password field [1] and then enter the password again in the Confirm New Password field [2]. Then click the Reset Password button [3].

View Confirmation

View Confirmation

After you successfully reset your password, you should receive another email confirming your password reset. You do not need to do anything with this email.

Note: If you receive this email and you did not reset your password, contact Canvas Student ePortfolios support.