Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I used the video recorder as an attachment for a project for a class and I also followed the instructions posted on this site. When I hit save, it made no indication that it was saving and although the instructions said it could take a while for long...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I get rid of the crossed out eye icon on a gradebook assignment?  I know it will be easy but I can't find it.  

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I teach a non-credit ESL class. Students' main device is their smartphone. Can students view Outcomes? I have it in my top navigation, but the "eyeball" still says not viewable to students. I assume this means they can't view it on any device, much l...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I unlock the sign up for a group project on People tab?An assignment in my class is for a group project.  The students sign up on the People tab for the group topic they want to work on.  The sign up is locked.  I have published the assignmen...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a Canvas account through my university. I recently got a link to set up a course onto my dashboard for something outside of class. I would like to use the same account as my school account, so I had the person send the invite there. I can get ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Trying to reorder by highlighting and left clicking and drag and drop in the right order does not work.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

New courses for 2020 plus locating my Canvas account

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Canvas SupportHow do get to Canvas Support for videos

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Hello, I just want to keep this short and simple. Pretty much whats been going on is that all the classes that I signed up for this quarter are gone from my canvas dashboard. Every time I check the "All Courses" section in the courses tab they are go...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,  I have set up my assignments but I'd like to offer places within different modules for students to be able to submit the assignment.  How do I create a link in a page to allow for an assignment submission?Thanks.  

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

On my dash board I cannot see my classes it just keeps blinking

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

can you take a quiz a second timeI thought you could but not sure how too. Thanks 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I post a discussion board reply or post, how can I format my references in APA format with a hanging indent? I have tried to copy and paste from a Word document, and sometimes the hanging indent stays and sometimes not. Please help!Rebeca

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do you turn citations into hyperlinks?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am at a public computer and am finished using canvas, ready to logout but there is no logout button. I clicked on the account icon but no logout option was given in the preceding options so I cannot logout of the website. Please help.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to manage and delete a group?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How to I access the reading material required for an assignment? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Not all of my tabs will populate. For instance I can see the Modules and Home Tab. When I hit the link for Assignments, Grades, etc... nothing but a blank screen shows up.  I have used chrome, safari, and firefox. It works fine on my wife's computer ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm teaching an online course, I've already divided the class into discussion groups but need to add one more student to one of the groups. How do I effectively do this without creating a problem? dsimeone@iu.edu

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how to restore a deleted upload in Canvas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I log into the discussion board for my Computer Hardware and Operations 100 class?What days & times does the discussion begin? What am I required to do in the discussion group? How am I required to participate? I haven't logged into it before ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Desperately need to know how to insert a jpeg image into a Canvas assignment please!

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

my canvas no longer lists one of my classes on my dashboard and calendar. it won't give me access to assignments. have I been removed from this class?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello and I am having trouble finding my school into my canvas app on my iPhone , it was working totally done and all of sudden it kicked me out and I am trying to fond my school and it’s chamberlain university college of nursing it’s not showing me ...

• 3 Likes
  • 9 Replies

How do I get into Unicheck?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

please help I am unable to see some of my assignments on canvas ?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

For some reason when I log into canvas and click on my class, I click files my files will not pop up and I'm not sure why. It seems like it only does this on my laptop. Never had this problem before. It's important that I view my slides and it's all ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I've noticed with Canvas that when a student is presented with a multiple answer question that has several correct answers that the student must get them all correct in order to get the full points. No partial credit seems to be given for, let's say,...

• 3 Likes
  • 4 Replies

When does the August 2020 term of Arnec begin?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have pasted my syllabi in twice...they do not show up. What is wrong? What am I doing incorrectly? I did not have this problem last semester.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies