Position of attached files on assignment enhancements submission

b_w_reid
Community Participant

I've just had a look at the new turnitin developments in the assignment enhancements. I'm pretty sure the position of the attached files have moved, but this does not appear in the change log. Can anyone else confirm whether they have been moved? I'm pretty sure they used to be on the bottom?

The reason I'm raising this is because the turnitin acceptance button appears at the bottom of the page:

Screenshot 2022-09-23 at 09.16.44.png

I use a laptop, and I can't see all the content on the page. I have to scroll up and down to see all the content. I worry that some students won't see the 'end user licence agreement' and not be able to submit. If the button is not checked the submit button is grayed out and does not tell you how to resolve the issue.

If the attached files were placed at the bottom, it would mean that the students don't need to scroll up and down and will be able to see the 'end user licence agreement' alongside their attached files. Alternatively it might be useful to prompt students if the submit button is greyed out so that they know how to resolve the issue.

Thanks

Bethan