Instructure
Instructure

Quizzes.Next: Modern Quizzing in Canvas

Home.pngSchedule.pngFood & Fun.pngPartners.pngHelp & FAQ.png

Tap/click map to enlarge

ic16_map_shavano_peak.png

Jason Sparks

Instructure - HigherEd & K12

What is the Modern Quizzing Engine all about? The answer to this question doesn't require multiple choice! Join the Canvas team to learn about the evolution of testing in Canvas.

182995_landscape.jpgComment and connect below
28 Replies
jsparks
Instructure
Instructure

Ah yes.  Thank you.  We will work on permissions as we develop the tool.

cms_hickss
Learner II

Awesomely fantastic! Woo hoo!! Smiley Happy

stevenwilliams
Learner II

Is the new Quizzing tool being built using LTI 2.0 standards, or an older LTI specification?

Renee_Carney
Community Team
Community Team

This session recording is now available here:

robert_wakelyn
Community Member

Thank you for sharing...exciting features coming.  Can't wait!

BKINNEY
Community Member

Really awesome upgrade. I love that you can integrate questions with content so much more tightly, and the much improved item bank management. I didn't see the option for immediate (question-by-question) feedback with point deduction for second tries. So, if it's true that's not there, then I'm going to have to try to keep my LTI solution for formative assessment going. Any way to peek at the new API? I'm assuming there are changes, and in fact, I'm guessing there is a whole new set of endpoints for the new engine, since you are saying they will co-exist for a time. Documentation for developers available at all?

scottdennis
Community Team
Community Team

Hey Becky,

I very much admire your enthusiasm.  Unfortunately I don't think we are there yet with the API access or documentation but its all coming.

jbrady2
Community Member

What do you mean we have to wait?

freddiemercury_1.jpg