Best practices for teaching include a Universal Design for Learning that plans for students with a myriad of needs to access the curriculum online. Find out what Canvas, Google, and you can provide.

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello fellow thrill-seekers and ed-venturers! I hope you are making all of your necessary plans for a exceptional educational expedition through the ed-cosystem. While many of us will stay connected through the amazing conference app (now available f...

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Welcome, Explorers! The Venetian Resort is about to transform into a hub of educational innovation as InstructureCon 2024 takes over. Whether you're a seasoned attendee or a first-time visitor, here's everything you need to prepare for this year's ev...

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Sit down with Instructure's technical staff on the evening of Tuesday, July 9. Network with other Canvas users, get help from the experts, and help us improve our platform!

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Join us to discuss leveraging Canvas to meet the unique needs of business schools. Learn from our experiences overcoming challenges, as we explore a variety of topics. Take back strategies you can implement making Canvas work smarter for operational ...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
:

instcon

InstCon24

• 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Have you been reminiscing over previous InstructureCon photos recently?

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
:

community

InstructureCon

• 3 Likes
  • 7 Replies

Looking for the perfect way to wrap up InstructureCon? The Unconference is the place to be!

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Want to learn about how institutions utilize Canvas Catalog? Come to our session! @chriscas @EmilyMcKeag 

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Get ready for more adventures at InstructureCon's Game Night on July 10th from 7pm-10pm! Let’s embark on a night of fun, friends, and fantastic games.

Community Team Community Team
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 Replies

"Something Big" is about to go down this summer- the best EdTech Learning conference of the Summer, InstructureCon 2024! Before I go on a trip, I love to get into the mood with a music playlist. Let's collaborate to create an epic (and eclectic)  #IN...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
:

instcon

InstCon24

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Are you ready to embark on a journey into the Ed-Cosytem? InstructureCon 2024 is on the horizon, and the Instructure Community would like you to meet with some passionate customers before you pack your bag for Las Vegas!

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Are you curious about the future of humanity and the role technology plays in shaping it? Do you want to explore the possibilities and challenges that lie ahead with others? Join us in our upcoming book club as we explore the thought-provoking insigh...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
:

Community News

Office of Academic Strategy

• 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Around this time every year, I start getting excited for InstructureCon. The changing seasons mean it’s just around the corner! InstructureCon is much more than a conference for Instructure customers - it’s a celebration of innovation, collaboration,...

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 7 Likes
  • 1 Replies

One of the things I am known for by my friends and family is finding cool things to do or places to eat when visiting a new place. Vegas is not new to me at this point, but it might be for you. Let's list the must-see/must-dos in Las Vegas, other tha...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
:

instcon

InstCon24

• 7 Likes
  • 2 Replies

With the InstructureCon 2024 Call for Proposals closing on March 18, 2024, now is the perfect time to finalize and submit your educational insights for a speaking session. Need help with your submission? We're excited to introduce a valuable resource...

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Step into the moment called InstructureCon where collisions of ideas and innovations create powerful learning experiences. Join Brad Moser as he shares his journey through this dynamic edtech conference, filled with camaraderie, inspiration, and prac...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In 2023, at the foot of the Rockies in a resort with views as far as the eye could see, a Panda greeted me at the front entrance, and I knew I had made it. All of my InstructureCon experiences for the past few years have been virtual. Don’t get me wr...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 5 Likes
  • 3 Replies

InstructureCon - just hearing the word evokes many emotions. Now in our 7th year with Canvas, thinking about InstructureCon gives me a feeling of excitement and anticipation. But if you are newer to the Instructure family, you may be wondering what e...

InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 Replies

Share Your Expertise & Best Practices in Las Vegas! Check the Call for Proposals page for details and FAQs.

Instructure Instructure
InstructureCon 2024 Blog
  • 20 Likes
  • 10 Replies