What is the Mastery Connect Teacher app?

With the Mastery Connect Teacher app, teachers can access their trackers, view students, view current student mastery levels, view and grade assessments, and upload evidence from their mobile devices.

Notes:

• The Mastery Connect Teacher app is available for both Android and iOS devices.
  • The images shown in this lesson are from an iPhone. The Android and/or tablet interfaces may have slight differences, but have the same functionality unless otherwise noted.

What is the My Trackers View?

What is the My Trackers View?

Once you log in to the Mastery Connect Teacher app, the default landing area is the My Trackers view. This is a list of all your trackers. From the My Trackers view, you can:

• View your trackers by name
  • See the number of students assigned to each tracker
  • Examine the standards that are aligned to each tracker
  • View the percentage of standards that have been assessed
  • See current student mastery levels for assessed standards
  • Open trackers to view your students
  • Open trackers and create raw score assessments

What is the Assessments View?

What is the Assessments View?

Tap the Assessments icon to access the Assessments view, which is a searchable list of the assessments that have been added to your trackers. You can tap an assessment to open the Grader for each assessment, where you can grade or edit answers. From this view, you can:

• View assessment names
  • View the name of the tracker that contains the assessment
  • View the standard(s) to which the assessment is aligned
  • View student mastery levels for assessments that have been graded
  • Open assessments to be graded or examined

What is the Grader?

What is the Grader?

Tap the Test ID button to open the a login portal to the Grader. You can use the Grader to scan and score student assessments or edit student answers. Additionally, in the Grader you can:

• See student names and ID numbers, which are sortable by mastery level
  • View an assessment source
  • View the scores for graded assessments
  • Capture evidence

What is the Evidence Feature?

What is the Evidence Feature?

Tap the Evidence tab within the Grader to open the Evidence feature. With this feature, you can capture samples of student understanding and keep notes related to their assessment and progress. Additionally, you can:

• Write and edit notes for each student assessment
  • Take a photo of relevant assessment content
  • Review your saved student evidence