Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

I created modules under Home and thought I could upload the study guides, objectives, etc. under a module, but cannot figure out how to get the Word document (study guide) in there.Tracy

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,I can't see my Astronomy 131 class assignments, quizzes and other course materiels .Thanks, Fawad ID#6767202 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I don't know where to ask this, so I'm placing it here first. Sorry if this is the wrong place...I would like to request that the front end of Canvas get an update. On the Assignments Edit page, the 'cancel' and 'save' buttons are nearly touching, fa...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

dashboard is blank when i log in, also when i go to pages within my classes its blank

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I go to the account link, i am unable to find a log out or sign out link.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

actualizo las calificaciones en speedgrader pero sólo se actualizan las notas de alguno alumnos y las de otros no (me sale un avión). ¿Cómo arreglo esto?Este mensaje ha sido traducido usando Google Translate.Subject:Why if I qualify using Speedgrader...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

How can i post different dates for the same assignment that two classes do on different dates?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When using the Attendance/Roll Call feature, and you ask for an attendance report for the entire class, it sends the report as an Excel document. However, the document doesn't show the columns in the correct order. For instance, it shows the students...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have been using canvas regular for a couple years now and have never experienced any problems with it. A couple days ago I logged in to my Canvas account and now neither my dashboard or any of the attached assignments will load. I read some of the ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

What is the difference between a pinned discussion and an unpinned discussion?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I made an announcement in two courses on Quercus but now find I can't access the content of the announcements when I double click on the announcement tab.  Also, when I try to add a new announcement I click on the new announcement tab and nothing hap...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

there does not seem to be a time clock for the students..Am i missing a switch?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

It would be nice for Canvas to be able automatically record completion of a discussion (by recording if a students posts) instead of instructors to have to record responses manually. The graded survey was suggested as an option, but students can't se...

• 2 Likes
  • 11 Replies

Hello, I'm a student currently studying at high school and taking a college class. Since I'm in two different schools, I have two seprate Canvas pages. I've been trying to find ways to connect the two together but it doesn't seem like I have the opti...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am an instructor and I student in canvas.  Through canvas I can only see the class I am teaching, but not the classes I am enrolled in.  How do I go about viewing my classes as a student? 

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hi, has anyone run into an issue where instructors to blueprinted courses receive notifications when a student in just one of the blueprinted courses (a course those instructors have no association to other than the blueprint apparatus) reserves time...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there a way to assign the same grade to all students quickly without entering individually?

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

A student is having access issues with Canvas. He is able to log in, but then access to content (announcements, assignments, discussions, etc.) is forbidden.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I upload a class list, in either xls or csv format to Canvas so that my students can see their course icon and get into the appropriate information they need?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I'm an admin and I need to make some changes to the teachers who are teaching various courses.  I know that I can ADD a user from outside of the course by clicking on the "+" sign, but what is the fastest way to remove a teacher?  Must I go into ...

• 2 Likes
  • 14 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

why will my dashboard show up on my MacBook Pro and not my iMac?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I send an email in canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I set up the classes I am taking in Canvas?When I login to Canvas I don't see my classes. What should I do to set it up?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How can I fix this and what do I need to do to get my classes back on my dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I think there might be a bug with Canvas. I have activated my attendance menu several times on my navigation screen on my web-based Canvas, but when I open the app to take attendance, attendance doesn't show up on the app. I've tried it multiple time...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies