cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

COURSE HACK NIGHT (instcon15)

Invite your colleagues and new instcon friends to join you by clicking the Share link on the right. If you are on a phone/tablet and don’t see a Share link, hold your device in landscape mode to see the share option. And tweet about it! #instcon#coursehacknight

COURSE HACK NIGHT

Course Hack Night is back, by popular demand! This event is for anyone interested in taking Canvas course design to the next octave. Instructure employees from our Community and Training team will be present along with long time Canvas users to help new(er) Canvas course designers and teachers find, and use built-in Canvas features and external educational tools (LTI apps).

DIGITAL BADGE

Want to make the most of this event? Click to learn more!

HACK NIGHT

(Click ^ link to jump to this event)

This is the event where programmers, engineers, LMS admins, app developers, and other nerds collaborate to squash bugs, fix things, make them better, you know… hack Canvas. Since this is right after dinner you’ll probably be full, but there will be a cash bar if you’re thirsty! Visit the Hack Night event to see who's coming and join the conversation!

Location Map: KOKOPELLI BALLROOM (Grand Summit)

Login to "Add a comment" below!

35 Replies
Highlighted
Community Team
Community Team

I can't wait for tomorrow night!  Last year we had about 20 instructional designers, OER advocates and Canvas power users show up, as well as about an equal number of people relatively new to Canvas and looking for pointers - lots of fun.  Hope to see you there.

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

jperkins@instructure.com​ is diving into Canvas Style Guide​ with some of the course hack night. It's a deep dive into the accordion. Smiley Happy

FullSizeRender (6).jpg

Highlighted
Community Member

I learned that you can find coupons for tattoos and I found a fast way to replicate a page.

Highlighted
Community Member

I am sitting here learning about the faculty journal... wondering why I don't have this...LOL

What a wonderful experience this is being at Course Hack night.  I am learning so much.

Highlighted
Surveyor

Hack Night is such a great tradition of InstCon - if you haven't ever been to one drop in tonight Smiley Happy  So much fun and synergy sitting around a table talking about Canvas after a long day of Canvas.... rejuvenate for tomorrow. 

Highlighted
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

I participated in the Course Hack Night and loved collaborating with other Canvas users and meeting the Community Super Stars.

Highlighted
Explorer III

I have so much to learn! I'm impressed with the coders setting at my table and I'm jealous! I want those skills--hello summer activities! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Adventurer

Good times & good conversation. awesomepanda​

Highlighted
Community Coach
Community Coach

mfgu@dxatc.edu are you still at HackNight? I'd like to join this conversation!

Top Kudoed Authors