cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jsowalsk
Community Advocate
Community Advocate

What do people wear at Instructurecon?

Can you please give me some tips on what people wear/bring with them to survive the weather of CO and what is the expected dress for this conference?

Tags (1)
87 Replies

I would give you so many in person kudos points if you wore the Austin Powers outfit. ahahahaha

I'm sure your local thrift store or halloween store has some austin powers look alike wardrobe around! Please have an Austin Powers face off with  @kenneth_rogers ‌! haha

I think my wife might actually kill me if I showed up in public in an Austin Powers outfit...even if she's 1000 miles away!

That's fair. Come to think of it, if my husband were in that attire I might pass out from the severity of my own eye roll. :smileylaugh:Somehow its just humorous when its not you're significant other. hahaha. 

fox
Community Contributor

I am not getting emails about activities about InstructureCon 0017 ... did I miss signing up for something when I registered? I've poked around a little but cannot find a list to subscribe to. Help!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

@fox ‌, head over to this page - Instructurecon July 25-27, 2017 - scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your email address to get updates on InstructureCon! 🙂

mjoaquin
Community Participant

@fox ‌ the email that had more evening details was in my Spam folder! Check there! 

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

And if needs be, let me know your email address and I can forward it to you.

fox
Community Contributor

Thanks  @kona ‌ I signed up for the updates email - I thought I had before, but perhaps I missed it! The page you linked also had the details about the swanky / groovy night events. Time to think about some a 60s outfit, how fun!

kona
Community Coach
Community Coach

There were more details in the email than on the webpage. I found your email address and went ahead and forwarded it to you. 🙂