What are the curriculum map privacy setting options?

Curriculum map privacy settings determine who can view and copy your curriculum maps. When you create a curriculum map, you must select a privacy setting. You can also change a curriculum map's privacy setting when you edit a curriculum map.

Share With The Community

Share With The Community

By default, the Share With The Community privacy setting is selected for all new curriculum maps.

When you share your curriculum map with the Mastery Connect Community, other users can view the map when they visit your Community profile and view your Curriculum Maps page. They can also copy your map.

If another Mastery Connect user makes a copy of your curriculum map, the copy is added as a new curriculum map to their curriculum maps page, and they can edit the copied map.

View Shared Map

View Shared Map

In the Curriculum Maps page, curriculum maps shared with the community do not display a privacy label.  

Make Private To Me

Make Private To Me

When you select the Make Private To Me privacy setting, the curriculum map only displays in your curriculum maps page. When other users view your profile in the Mastery Connect Community, a private-to-you map does not display in your Curriculum Maps page.

View Private to Me Label

View Private to Me Label

In the Curriculum Maps page, curriculum maps set as Private to Me display a To Me label.  

Make Private to My School

Make Private to My School

When you select the Make Private To My School privacy setting, other users also assigned to your school can view the map when they visit your Mastery Connect Community profile and view your Curriculum Maps page. They can also copy your map.

If another user makes a copy of your curriculum map, the copy is added as a new curriculum map to their Curriculum Maps page, and they can edit the copied map.

View Private to My School Label

View Private to My School Label

In the Curriculum Maps page, curriculum maps set as Private to My School display a School label.  

Make Private To My District

Make Private To My District

When you select the Make Private To My District privacy setting, other users also assigned to your district can view the map when they visit your Mastery Connect Community profile and view your Curriculum Maps page. They can also copy your map.

If another user makes a copy of your curriculum map, the copy is added as a new curriculum map to their Curriculum Maps page, and they can edit the copied map.

View Private to My District Label

View Private to My District Label

In the Curriculum Maps page, curriculum maps set as Private to My District display a District label.  

Make Private To Team

Make Private To Team

If you change the curriculum map owner from yourself to a team, you can select the Make This Material Private To Team or the Make Private To Team privacy setting. The curriculum map displays in each team member's Curriculum Maps page and they can view and manage the map. They can also copy the map.

View Private to Team Label

View Priavet to Team Label

In the Curriculum Maps page, curriculum maps set as Private to Team display a Team label.