Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I had something very strange happen while I was grading a quiz last night that has never happened.  I was wondering if there was a new setting or option for a question that I am not aware of.  ISSUE:  Grading the essay portion of a quiz that is mixed...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Can someone help with powerpoint and lecturer recording in Echo360...so lectures are recorded while viewing powerpoint.  Looking for a way to improve engagement.  Add polls...questions...etc.  Currently we use LMS lecture recording.  Wo

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi,I am trying to post submission timestamp at the time of student upload the document with following xml<?xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?><imsx_POXEnvelopeRequest xmlns="http://www.imsglobal.org/services/ltiv1p1/xsd/imsoms_v1p0"> <imsx_POXH...

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Buenos díasSoy instructor de cursos en Canvas LMS. Quisiera saber dónde encuentro el código que he de facilitar al alumnado para que se una uno de mis cursos. Pensaba que era el código que se crea en el apartado de Configuraciones - Código del curso....

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

My question is related to yellowdig student contribution It was stated with the heading that this will nit counted towards the final grade but when i click on grades yellowdig points are also showing an impact on my grade is it so?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

When I created an assignment, I can always use Speed Grader. But when I created a quiz, there is no "Speed Grader" option available in "Related Items". There are only three items in the related items: Quiz statistics, monitor the quiz, and download a...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Before now, i never needed an access code. I've already contacted my instructor and he said he has no control over passwords and access codes. 

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

An error occurred when submitting a reply in a discussion board to a fellow classmate's post.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I access my subjects?I am enrolled but can not access my subjects on canvas. Please advise.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I was trying to access the web learn quiz for subject Discreet Mathematics but I there was no link to register and I am unsure which credentials to put 

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I had to stop working on my curriculum for North Carolina teachers of tomorrow because of family medical reasons.The Texas teachers of tomorrow has a canvas site open for me and I do not want to start my curriculum up from the beginning.  I had compl...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

where to find the download for microsoft office

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I enrolled four subjects in semester 1, 2020 but I can only see three of them published under Canvas, there is still one subject not published yet (COMP90041). And I couldn't see any announcements regarding that subject. Is that normal ?What should I...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Where do I find EndNote in Auckland Uni website so I can download??

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

ONCE I COMPLETE MY EXAM - 45 POST LICENSE, WHEN CAN I EXPECT TO SEE AN EMAIL CONFIRMATION, AND WHEN DO I GO PAY MY STATE FEES...NEED AN ANSWER ASAP

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there anyway to request an exam to be unlocked?  I got my dates mixed up and missed my final deadline.  The instructor says she cant unlock it.  I have a 4.0 and I dont want to ruin it.  Is there anyone else I can appeal it with?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Our school publishes a default page in our course room that discusses proctored tests and testing centers for remote learners.  I have two sections in one course room.  Is there a way to publish a page in the combined course room so that it is only v...

• 1 Likes
  • 7 Replies

How do I find out what courses I need to take for a degree in Marketing - Associates and Bachelors.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am connect to web but can't see content what would be blocking this

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I cannot access the dashboard after signing on. This is on an iMac - I don't have any problem accessing the site with my laptop (a MacBook Pro). The icons are just grey, slowly flickering silhouettes of the folders.The computer is older than five yea...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not able to see my classes, can't post, can't take quizzes, can't submit and I click the "HELP" option to submit a ticket.  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I took & passed the IRB quiz a previous term.  Now I need to show proof I took it.  Where can I find my score & proof?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Electronic 1098Where do I find my 1098?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I allow students access to Assignments and Files when it says that they are disabled and not accessible to students?  Help.

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I add "lockout" dates to all of my assignments, so that students are held more accountable to submit their assignments by the due date, or within a small grace period. This is the first semester I've done this, and it has saved me a ton of headache. ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

No course content is coming up? I am clicking on assignments tab but it is just blank.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I'm trying to set my time zone and would like to update my profile information and picture as well.Can you please inform me on how to open that section so I can update my information.Thank you so much!Laura 

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

#I need to do a voice over of my class powerpoint slides that has links to a youtube video and to a few websites. I need to post them up on Canvas. What software should I use?I was going to use Adobe Connect and save the link - but the videos don't r...

• 2 Likes
  • 5 Replies