Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Hi!I have changed the title of a question in a quiz to "2.1", but still shows as "Question 2"!?This is my title:This is what it looks like in Preview:And when I go back to editing the quiz, it still says "2.1".Thanks in advanceJeppe

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hejsan !Jag vill återta ett meddelande.Skickade till hela klassen, och klicket för individuella meddelanden tog inte i en av årskurserna.Så-jag vill återta det meddelandet.Har nu klickat runt i canvas men det finns ingen knapp för att återta/återkall...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to find the answer in Canvas, but I don't think I am using the correct search terms.

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have completed the course Teaching citizenship. But a red dash insie a circle is appearing in the last module alone. What does that mean? In the feedback there is a green tick showing "course completion". I don't know what is the issue. Please expl...

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi.I have enabled pop up window but when I click on the link it does not open. What can I do to correct it?'Thanks

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

New - now when any of my youtube video lectures end, they show a bunch of end cards (popup) seeking to redirect students to other videos unrelated to the course.  I have enough problems trying to keep students on track without youtube trying to grab ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi. I'm new here, I have registered to 3 subjects but only 1 is showing/published, do I need to do something about it? I'm just really anxious because the class is about to start and I feel like my stuff is all over the place, I'm not sure what to do...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am unable to see or reply to group discussions on Canvas/

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I upload a quiz into Canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I get into Vid Grid to send a message?

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I add greek letters (alpha, beta, etc) in canvas?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I am an instructor in the process of updating course content modules, and appear to have lost an entire page of a course Module. The Revision History I can find by clicking that icon shows a blank page and the unpublished version of the page is also ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello!One of my colleagues accidentally changed the submission type on one of her assignments from external tool to online submission after she had already graded 60 papers in Feedback Studio.  When she set the assignment back to external tool, she d...

Community Participant
Canvas Question Forum
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 Replies

What is the difference between a pinned discussion and other discussions?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't get into my IS500 Week 0 introduction...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Which document types are compatible with the SpeedGrader annotation tools?

• 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how can idrop a course by myself

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Students unable to see instructor post in discussions. Why can a student NOT see a discussion post from the instructor?

• 3 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Pierce College in Washington State has three Campuses. How do I help students log on to a particular Campus with Canvas and or delete 

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

how do I add the design tools feature to canvas?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

1) How do I migrate  my Sakai courses to Canvas. I had requested this migration  but do not see the courses in Canvas.The courses for which I am the instructor are 16:958:534ADVANCED STATISTICS FOR RISK MANAGEMENT PRACTICE in the Spring semesters and...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How long does it take canvas to update my dashboard after I withdraw/add classes after the start of the semester?

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using a rubric to grade assignments.  How do i download the rubric component scores associated with each assignment and each student in an excel file?For instance, i have a 3 component rubric that can range from 1-4.   A student can get a grade ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I have 3 online classes that have been published by my instructors. However, nothing appears on my dashboard.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Last semester my TA was able to divide students by their assigned section in speedgrader.  However, this semester she no longer has that ability.  Was there some type of change recently made to what TAs have the ability to do?  It's a simply thing, b...

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have an instructor who created a discussion board prompt and at the top of her prompt her profile picture is showing. I can not find anything regarding why this has happened and have tried to identify any differences between this prompt and others ...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Asking for a teacher, but is there a way for students to mark themselves present in Canvas? Especially for larger courses with multiple students, it would be helpful to not spend 10 minutes just marking attendance. I suggested using the Top Hat integ...

• 5 Likes
  • 2 Replies

how can I move announcements up and down?

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I updated Chrome to the latest version (79), yet my windows desktop won't display the icons properly. After I log in, I get these HUGE icons that don't work. What should I do?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Good afternoon, my name is Dana Angelica and I am a nursing student at Excelsior College. This is my first time doing the online classes and I have some questions about the discussion board. My first question is when a professor asks for the initial ...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies