The Inbox is a messaging tool used to communicate with a course, a group, an individual student, or a group of students. You can use the Inbox to communicate with other people in your course at any time.
When would I use the Inbox?
Use the Inbox to:
- Send a message to someone in your course or group
- Send a message to yourself (displays in your Sent folder)
- Reply to messages from others in your course
- Filter conversations by course or type
- View and reply to assignment submission comments
You can adjust your notification preferences to receive messages using external channels.