When would I use Conferences?
Use Conferences to:
- Connect with your students for online office hours or special study sessions designed to help them prepare for a test.
- Connect with your colleagues for professional development webinars.
- Practice presenting online. Students can set up practice presentations in their student Groups.
- Invite special guests to your classroom by adding them as a student or observer to your course.
- Broadcast a live event or lecture to the students that can't be onsite.
- Record your conferences so students can view them at a later date. Note: Recordings are automatically deleted 14 days after the conference ends.
13 people found this helpful