You can subscribe to the Calendar Feed using the Outlook.com website. The calendar feed will contain events and assignments from all of your Canvas calendars, including reserved Scheduler appointment slots. Once you have subscribed to the calendar feed, you can remove the calendar feed at any time from Outlook.com by clicking the more options icon and selecting the remove option from the menu.
You can also add your calendar to the Outlook desktop program.
- Future events up to 366 days in the future, and past events within 30 days, are included when exporting a Canvas calendar to Outlook.com. The calendar feed includes up to 1,000 items.
- Outlook.com may take up to 24 hours to sync with the Canvas Calendar. Canvas updates may not be immediately visible in the Outlook.com calendar.
- If your institution/organization uses a Microsoft Exchange Server account, you can also subscribe to the calendar feed using the Outlook Web App in Exchange Server. This allows you to access your Outlook calendar online if you are away from your desktop. Please contact your IT administrator at your organization/institution for more information.
- For scheduler items, appointments must be viewed in the Canvas calendar for full appointment details.
- To Do items are not included in the Calendar iCal feed.
Subscribe to Calendar from Web
To subscribe to a calendar from the web, click the Subscribe from web link.
Customize your calendar subscription with a calendar name , calendar color , and calendar charm (icon) . Select an option from the Add to drop-down menu .
To import the calendar, click the Import button .