Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Good dayI was assigned the incorrect subject (Design) as one of my subjects that I do not take instead of business studies, which is one of my subjects that does not appear on my calendar. Please let me know what you can do and how long it will take ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am a student having problems with canvas. A banner keeps popping up on my canvas and it says," your browser does not meet the minimum requirments for canvas. Please visit the canvas community for a complete list of supported bowsers." I have alread...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

my classes haven't been posted up and i was told that school opens today but i haven't received ant tasks 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I cannot upload my file into canvas for my class. It has the turnitin  and all I get is the upload file and there is no other button to upload and review. 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello, I am missing one of my classes on the dashboard. I am getting emails from that professor, but can't see it on dashboard. Thanks for any help!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am an instructor and I have used Canvas quizzes in the past to build question groups so I can randomize questions individual students receive, and so if students use more attempts they get a slightly different version each time. I am trying to buil...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

i cant get into my canvas to do my assignments. i tried every password it could be. i even got it sent to my email to reset it and it never came.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can see 2 different  uni Melb student email ids in my account, what is it? How do we use it?Please share your valuable information.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How is the average course grade in New Analytics calculated? Can I view the average course grade for the current grading period only?

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

How do I update my chrome browser to be able to use Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! I hope someone can help me. I am trying to register my Cengage access code?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I teach chemistry courses that have labs associated. I typically have two separate Canvas courses, one for lecture and one for lab. Since lab counts as a percentage of the lecture course, I would like to link the lab Canvas score to the lecture throu...

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

A teacher is trying to add calendar dates to two of his Canvas courses.  Both courses are unpublished.  He is able to add Calendar dates to one but not the other.  Any idea as to why?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I archive past classes so they are not present any more on my Published Course dashboard?

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Hi imtrying to login in to canvas on my laptop but it keeps asking me for the email and password instead of user and password. Im mot able to login I need help 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am trying to do a typical grade sync from Canvas to Aspire/SIS, but it continues to fail with a 502 status code when clicking on the "Sync SIS Categories" option under "Assignments."  I emailed Canvas and have not heard back.  I called the Canvas S...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HI. I have updated both Chrome and Safari and I am still get a warning message when I sign in to LOCKDOWN Browser that my browser is not up to date.  I updated to Safari Ventura, the newest one you can have and Chrome 19. Any help would be appreciate...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hello!I am enrolled in two schools, one class each. I can only currently see one dashboard with one class. I am very new to Canvas and am not sure how it works but it seems, bc it says one schools initials at the top of my dashboard, there should be ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am using the latest version of Chrome Browser what is causing this error message?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I do not see an option to "copy to" an existing Rubric to another instance of the same course in a new term.  It would take a lot of time to have to re-construct the rubric again in the next offering of the same course.  Is there any way I can copy t...

• 0 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I hav to do my exams on the  respondent browswer but it is saying my curent browser does not meet the requirement how do I correct the issue 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

It keeps saying my browser doesn't meet the minimun requirements for canvas. I already updated chrome to its latest version and also respondus but it still says that

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have already install the  lockdown browser, but I kept on receiving alert that the browser is not compatible to canvas. I have exam to take and unable to do so. please help me. I used Macbook pro

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Hello,In the classic quiz engine, the quiz instructions show up before the quiz begins. This is ideal because I can tell students what material will be covered in the quiz, and other information (e.g. if it's timed) before the timer begins and questi...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, I am trying to embed a video that is on youtube. The youtube video ALREADY has another video embedded into it.... will it still work in canvas? Will my students be able to see the video and the video inside the video?thank you! 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have teachers who are requesting the nightly sync option, but after further investigating we saw a post talking about how that is only something the customer success manager can enable. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Is there a reason why a student may not be able to uncheck the privacy boxes? They are grayed out. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

When I add a new module, the default setting automatically places it at the bottom of the course. If I want the new module at the top of the screen for my students, I have to manually drag it to the top of the page. Is there a way to change the defau...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How do I access submissions from students who were enrolled in a past course that is no longer published?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies