Students need more insight into assignments and grading expectations to reduce confusion and increase success.
What value could this provide to users?
- Instructors can add hyperlinks to Rubrics and link students to individual Rubrics
- Students can access an answer or solution key upon assignment submission
- Admins/instructors can choose to show only the Learning Mastery Gradebook for individual courses
- Students and instructors can view original annotations in Speedgrader when an assignment is resubmitted
- Students can easily navigate the group assignment view
- Default status for "calculate based on graded assignments" for individual student grades view is unchecked
Referenced Ideas (20)
[Student Grades] Student grade view- arrange by module- students cannot see which assignments are associated with which module in the grade view. Submitted by: briczu
[Admin Tools] Allow teachers to temporarily block access to their Canvas site during exams Submitted by: ColinMurtaugh
[Rubrics] Hyperlinks and Basic Formatting in Rubrics Submitted by: KristinL
[Assignments] Allow immediate feedback in assignments Submitted by: akoch
[Student Grades] PROGRESS BAR for Assignment Groups Submitted by: ID_2020
[Course Settings] Allow 'Show Students ONLY the Mastery Gradebook' option (for individual courses) Submitted by: mmikulski
Commenting on Themes is available when Themes are Open for Voting, In Development, or Prioritized.