All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2016. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Introduction:Instructure focuses on developing an open, user-friendly, accessible and modern Canvas LMS Details:Mitch described Instructure’s service-oriented architecture for Canvas. An example is the new Quizzes 2 feature, which is an LTI rather th...

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Some of my very high conference highlights.... (Accuracy of my notes may vary.)Instructure now has ~2000 clients. (I think we were around #1000 three years ago.)Penn State and the Penn State World Campus are now clients (70K+ students)University of M...

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 15 Likes
  • 8 Replies

I'm  @Chris_Munzo ​ with Alliance Partner - AspirEDU​ and we were one of the exhibiting partners at InstructureCon in Keystone.  I just wanted to reach out to the community with a blanket "thank you"!I've been exhibiting at trade shows and user confe...

• 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I wanted to write this up last night but after the hoedown and knowing I have a 5am flight, it just did not happen.  While I did not manage to have any crazy biking, hiking or kayaking adventures, for me, the entire camp was an adventure this year.  ...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I did search, pardon if this is a repeat question, but where are the 2016 InstructureCon slides from presentations? And are there slides for the pre-con workshops?I know lots of us were locked out of the more packed presentations and there are quite ...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Introduction:InstructureCon was a breath of fresh airDetails:The answer to this blog post title is an obvious: NO!  I live in semi-rural Orlando and we very much enjoy the outdoors.  But the beaches of Florida are definitely a different breed of outd...

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Introduction:There's always room for improvement--don't be afraid to improve the wheel. Details: The link to the presentation is in the comments on this session in the Community It's a journey that is about the design--the quality of the resources m...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 1 Replies

While we were all doing camp things, my husband was exploring the mountains on his dirt bike. He got some great views we didn't have at "camp," so I thought I'd share one of his GoPro videos so you too can see what we missed out on while we were camp...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Introduction:The Canvas Gradebook team is kumbayawesome. Details:   Since my institution is just now begging to the conversion process, I've not had much experience with Grades yet. So beyond learning the "new" things, this was great info in general ...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 5 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2016
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

One more beautiful morning, this time with a moon. Thank you Instructure for giving me such a great first impression this week.

InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm competitive by nature and I love to be active anywhere I go.  At home, I regularly bike ride, weight lift, walk, hike, and basically be athletically active however possible.  When I learned we were coming to Keystone, I knew adventure would happe...

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2016
  • 5 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Nitty Gritty Dirt Band takes the stage.

Instructure Alumni Instructure Alumni
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Ready for a hoedown! stefaniesanders​ with @Jo_Meuris

• 7 Likes
  • 3 Replies

A quick recap of another great session from USU!Introduction:We can learn about our students by looking at data. We can improve our students' experiences by acting on that data.Details:As always, USU is doing amazing work and is very generous in shar...

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Here's a brief recap of the session: Introduction:Abi Evans from the University of Washington walked us through how sorting out Canvas data can help us amend course design.Details:Canvas data was turned into a series of nice visualizations that helpe...

Community Novice
InstructureCon 2016
  • 6 Likes
  • 0 Replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Dear Campers, when I went to camp not only did I send letters home, but my parents also sent me letters! My  Mom would actually send them before I even left for camp just to make sure I got my first letter during the first couple of days! Most of the...

InstructureCon 2016
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2016
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies