All Topics

The latest questions and discussions in InstructureCon 2019. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Presentation TitleBatch file integration: The tale of two very large systems, Banner to Canvas integrationAbstract / Session OverviewDuring this session we will discuss in detail the requirements gathering process I completed and documented for our ...

Community Participant
InstructureCon 2019
  • 4 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Presentation Title Taking the Mystery out of Mastery Paths Abstract / Session Overview Want an all-access Safari pass to the ins and outs of Mastery Paths? Come learn about the traditional uses and explore the many other ways Mastery Paths allow f...

Community Coach Community Coach
InstructureCon 2019
  • 8 Likes
  • 9 Replies

Presentation Title“Ask Technology & Engineering Leadership” has been a popular and highly attended session at InstCon for the past 2 years, so let’s do it again.  This session is your opportunity to ask your burning questions of Instructure’s engine...

• 7 Likes
  • 29 Replies

Instructure and Digital Promise are working together to innovate education. We’re starting at Pre-Con in just a few weeks! Read on to learn all about it!Instructure recently entered into a partnership with Digital Promise, whose mission is to acceler...

• 2 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Presentation Title Sand Dollars and Starfish:  Making the Most Out of Canvas Discussion Boards   Abstract / Session Overview Canvas provides unique ways that encourage student engagement and learning. It’s time to drop ineffective and tired di...

Community Member
InstructureCon 2019
  • 2 Likes
  • 14 Replies

From 8pm-11pm on July 9th, InstCon will feature Game Night! It's an awesome place to catch up with friends or to make new ones!If you're going to pack your favorite board game, let's collaborate. Add your name, game, and some details to this spreadsh...

• 12 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I'm wondering if this pre-con is cancelled or if it is full since it no longer is listed on the registration site.Reports and Statistics: Using Canvas Data   InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Presentation TitleCanvas, Mastery, and Personalized Learning  by Carissa Duran (@seejodee), Sabrina Creen (@MrsCreen_Tweets), and Tessa RileyAbstract / Session OverviewHow can educators leverage Canvas features to advance personalization, mastery ed...

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2019
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I'm researching thoroughly, but perhaps someone with more knowledge of the area could recommend child care options for a very well-behaved 3-year-old near the convention center.InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

Community Champion
InstructureCon 2019
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Presentation TitleA Flexible Framework for Automating SIS Data Provisioning and Related Integrations for CanvasAbstract / Session OverviewSynchronizing data between Canvas and external sources can feel like surfing the big one every morning with a k...

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2019
  • 2 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2019 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, remember to add a banner image. Before publishing, add a...

Community Team Community Team
InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

The Canvas Community is made up of thousands of passionate Canvas users from around the world. As we begin our Learnin' Safari this summer, let's share our locations! This map will help us visualize just how far our amazing, collaborative network rea...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 8 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Presentation Title Blendin' at the Beach: Everyone's a Big Kahuna When the Learning is Personal   Abstract / Session Overview With blended courses, learning how & when we like isn't a summer dream- it's a reality. Check out how teachers hang loose...

Community Explorer
InstructureCon 2019
  • 3 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Dudes, dudettes and all those that are a bit retro while in the EdTech world..., I would like to present the 2019 Unofficial InstructureCon EduSurf Schedule! I have been working hard to bring together the best low tech resource for InstructureCon. Th...

• 20 Likes
  • 20 Replies

Does anyone know if there is a way to add the sessions you are interested in to your calendar?  I remember last year there was a link to add it, but all that I see for this year is the option to add the whole conference? InstructureCon 2019Help Other...

• 2 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I am really excited about presenting this topic.  Last year we had a blast as I presented tips, tricks, and how-to for embedding content.  The previous year we discussed social media in education.  But this year will be the best topic possible: expl...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 9 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Presentation TitleShakalakabra : Hang Ten on This Standards-Based Grading Wave ‍♀️Abstract / Session OverviewYo dudes and dudettes, learning mastery can talk to the Canvas grade book with a couple API calls and it’s well worth it. Join us on this, o...

• 6 Likes
  • 6 Replies

When will the pre-conference workshops be made available for registration?InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

• 1 Likes
  • 1 Replies

HelloIs Instructure planning to have transportation between the various hotels and the convention center?ThanksMelissaInstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

HelloDo you know if the hotels that were chosen for InstCon 2019 are waving parking fees? InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

Community Contributor
InstructureCon 2019
  • 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Presentation Title Let's go Cataloging now, Everybody's learning how!Abstract / Session OverviewDon’t be a barney! Get stoked on an epic ride of Canvas Catalog with the dudes from the University of Maryland. Learn how, over the past two years, they ...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2019 space. Start your blog by changing the title at the very top and by replacing this placeholder text with your own content. Also, remember to add a banner image. Before publishing, add ...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2019‌ space. Start your blog by changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own reflection. Also, remember to add a banner image. Before publishing, add additio...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 1 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2019‌ space. Start your discussion changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own ideas. Before publishing, add additional tags so your discussion is easier to...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

This template was designed to help unify the InstructureCon 2019‌ space. Start your discussion changing the title above and by replacing this placeholder text with your own question. Before publishing, add additional tags so your question is easier t...

InstructureCon 2019
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Do we know how much the parking will cost at the Convention Center for InstructureCon? Looking at different traveling accommodations.     InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

• 4 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I submitted a proposal today for InstructureCon 2019. I want to add a co-presenter. Whom should I contact to do that?Thanks!    InstructureCon 2019Help Others by Answering Questions

• 4 Likes
  • 7 Replies

SO EXCITED for InstructureCon 2019....in Long Beach, CA. I want to get my hotel room reserved, and take a cruise after the conference....and plan other fun stuff. (I'm a planning nerd). Any idea when we will learn more about next year's event????Ins...

• 29 Likes
  • 70 Replies

HI!I've been reading about InstructureCon and I see that all topics/presentations in the past have been related to ONLY Canvas.  I don't see anything about Instructure's other product, Bridge.  Is there a separate conference for Bridge users??If at I...

• 2 Likes
  • 2 Replies