Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

How to change multiple due dates for 1 student? I have a student who had medical issues, so he has an incomplete. I need to dhange the due dates for him on 20 to 30 assignments. Can I do it on all at once, or do I have to change each assignment separ...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi there, is it possible to add other fonts to the Rich Content Editor that are currently not showing in the list in Canvas? Also, is it possible to set a default font in Canvas, so that there is no need to update the font on every Canvas page? Thank...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knows how students can access Collaborations when Elementary is turned on? There is no Course Navigation Bar for them to access the subject navigation.  Thanks.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there, I'm a uni student and I seem to be having trouble accessing my courses for uni on canvas. It just keeps loading and says "empty card" where my courses should appear. This is happening on my MacBook Pro. My phone seems to access the content ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

How do I hide announcements from last semester from student view?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello. I want to add a closed caption to my instructor’s PowerPoint. How do I add this feature so it's available for all of my classes?

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I accidentally just deleted a page and I need to recover it. Is that possible?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I am not sure of there is even a Pearson link in my university's Canvas, but if there is, where would I find it?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

To Whom It May ConcernHow do you upload a document in Canvas?Thank you for your help.Todd Capps 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have some Canvas accounts that are used for temporary students to take online tests. These accounts will be recycled frequently.Last weekend, one of accounts was used for a new student to take a test. I did change user information and update the p...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello Russell, are you having issues with logging the sis portal?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi there! I have a professor that has been giving us weekly quizzes. He sent a message telling us to study the questions because they will be on our midterm & finals. The issue is, some of the students can see the correct answers to the quiz by findi...

• 1 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Some of my students can see my course and others can not. I see I have my course listed twice. I am not sure what to do.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

This page keeps popping up, and I am not sure what to do about it... I tried to access it through my phone but it does not work either. Can anyone explain to me why this is happening and how I can fix it? It would be of great help

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Why is it that some items I add to canvas are bolded and some are not?  

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Why does CC make it so hard to reply? I get they don't want us spamming the boards, but it takes longer to prove I'm human than it does to write some of my replies! So frustrating!

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

We have had a changeover in the past week, and while I have had some admin responsbilities in the past - I have all of them now. I need to know who our CSM is, please. I have questions about the rollover as well as other BOY questions. Thank you.

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

我学校的时间表可以转换为 URL,以便我将其导入 Google 日历或其他日历应用程序。但是,我不确定是否可以使用此 URL 将时间表导入 Canvas。我似乎找不到任何输入网址的选项。请帮忙。

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I want to see the results of term 2 for my child 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I can't delete a module; it lets me set it up, but then once I hit "Delete Group" I just get the spinning star forever. When I refresh the module is still there. Tried deleting the individual assignments. In this case it lets me delete them, asks me ...

• 0 Likes
  • 11 Replies

I've checked the settings multiple times and all of my modules (after module 0) have the same settings: no prerequisitesno requirementslocked until date is set (different for each module) and yet some modules show with a "lock" icon and their assignm...

• 0 Likes
  • 13 Replies

I am unable to see the discussions tab on the course navigation. When I go to settings > navigation it is enabled,  however after clicking save, it does not appear.  I believe the role I was added onto the course was as an observer, however I am able...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can someone please help me download the Microsoft Office suite of apps, which is supposed to include Microsoft 365 and Google Docs? I am a student and need it to create a document and upload it as an Orientation assignment. I am unable to even begin ...

• 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Am unable to access the chapter assignments, where can can i find them please

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do I import classes timetable into the calender ?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Thank you i am new here could any one there who guide me how do i make content on @KristinL Canvas , Thank you.

• 1 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Until recently, it was possible to put a .pdf file in a Canvas module with a "View" requirement, and my students could fulfill the requirement by simply clicking on that file.  This method worked well for several years, but for some reason stopped wo...

• 1 Likes
  • 4 Replies

This is crazy. I have not locked or set opening dates for any of the ppts in the modules. I have not set any prerequisites for them. And yet, the students keep getting a message that the "Class Powerpoints folder is locked."  ????!!!????

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I am a district admin and my teachers are saying they cannot see last year's courses in the past enrollment section of "all classes". Is there something I need to do to make those visible?

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies