Where can I find my peers' feedback for peer reviewed assignments?

Document created by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Apr 19, 2017Last modified by Canvas Doc Team Employee on Jul 16, 2017
Version 9Show Document
  • View in full screen mode

You can find your peers' feedback for peer reviewed assignments in several places.

Note: If the peer review is anonymous, the name of the reviewer will not be included in any feedback.

View Recent Feedback

View Recent Feedback

Under Recent Feedback in the sidebar of your Canvas course, you can view recent comments from peer reviewed assignments. Click the title of the assignment to view all submission details and comments.

View Submission Details Page

View Submission Details Page 

You can view the comment directly in the submission details page [1].

If your assignment is compatible with the Canvas annotations tool, Canvas DocViewer, your peers may also have left feedback directly in the assignment. To view their comments, click the View Feedback link [2]. This is the same link where you may be able to view feedback from your instructor.

View Assignment Page

View Assignment Page 

You can also view your peers' feedback on the individual assignment page. All comments from your peers will appear in the Submission box.

View Grades

View Grades

The comment can also be viewed on your Grades page.

You are here
Table of Contents > Assignments > Where can I find my peers' feedback for peer reviewed assignments?
1 person found this helpful

Attachments

Outcomes