You can start discussions with a group in Canvas.
Edit discussion information:
- Type a title for the discussion in the topic field.
- Write a discussion prompt using the Rich Content Editor.
- Use the Content Selector in the Sidebar to link to course Pages, Assignments, Discussions, etc.
- Attach a file to your discussion. (Note: If the attachment option does not appear, your instructor has restricted this setting. Depending on your browser you may also see "Browse" instead of "Choose File".)
- Create a threaded replies by clicking the Allow threaded replies checkbox.
Previous Topic:How do I start a collaboration in a group?
You are hereTable of Contents > People and Groups > How do I create a discussion in a group?
1 person found this helpful