Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions in Canvas Question Forum. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

Filter by Label:

where would i find notes posted by my instructor, college level

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

I have set Canvas to deduct 10 percent a day for each day an assignment is late.  Can I still require a student get a 10/10 on a quiz before they can move to the next quiz in the module (I am using sequential requirements within the module)? In other...

• 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Why does my password not accept when im trying to log in via a computor not my phone

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Good morningMy grandson Joshua Jay Ratcliff cannot access his OFFICE 365His assignment for INFORMATION TERCHNOLOGY is due at 16h00 today.  Please adviseThanking youE. Kotze

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, I am a student. When the semester ends, my old classes usually disappear from my Canvas and are no longer accessible so I lose access to the class materials unless I've spent time downloading all of it.When I found out that there is a way to "...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi there.I hope that someone with the API knowledge can help me with this one. I've built the parent portal where I'm showing the latest submission comments to parents. To fetch the comments I first grab the assignments, then for each assignment I fe...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Me logueé en Cavas y no reconoció la contraseña que creé, solicité restablecer, pero no me llega el correo de recuperación al correo. Descpués de unos días volví a intentar con otro correo y tengo el mismo resultado 

Community Novice
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 0 Replies

Hi! We use groups of assignments with specific weights for grading. Recently my Director instructed me to EX some of the assignments. No word on which ones. What happen if I EX all assignments of a specific group? For example, if there are 3 forum di...

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Does anyone have suggestions on handling grading and tracking of modified work for students on IEPS in Canvas?

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

the human body is like a organazium  

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I pushed 6 assignments into the 2nd 9 weeks for my late enrollee students. However, OTHER students are seeing the grades for those assignments in the 2nd 9 weeks when they shouldn't. I definitely did it right and the grades for the 1st and 2nd 9 week...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How can I make the gradebook display both the current average and the final average for each student in the teacher's gradebook? I see that the data is available when I export the gradebook but I would like to show both values in the gradebook. Also,...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

A student submitted a written assignment to me by email (pass the due date on set on Canvas).  How do I submit the assignment to Turnitin for plagiarism check?   

• 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Just starting this past week, the "reply" feature does not let me type, but jumps to attachment.  I cannot reply to other students' comments or submit an assignment into the text box.The Help Button and a few others also don't take me anywhere for he...

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

We will be migrating our courses from our current LMS soon and were wondering if it would be beneficial to leave those courses unassigned as an archive and then make copies that would be assigned to faculty for editing.If so, is there an easy way to ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

In the past I was able to pull an attendance report for my class on CANVAS and it seems as though this has been removed.  How can I pull this report?  It is a mandatory requirement for our AFROTC program.  Thank you. 

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi – As of yesterday evening, the output of the equation editor (mathjax) is not visible once I save, as illustrated in the screen shots below.The good news is that once the quiz is published, the students can see the math. But the fact that the outp...

Community Member
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Need help finding the above chart!!! regards, Enrique Guzman  

• 0 Likes
  • 4 Replies

I am currently using a free version of Canvas.  I am going to be quitting my position, how can I transfer my content to a new teacher(s) so they can continue teaching my courses.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi fellow Canvas users, just looking for some advice.We have a CSS style guide that helps us produce pages that look like my example attached (#1). The Rich content editor would usually display the pages with the styling, but more recently, it has st...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have a bank of assessments I have previously used in Blackboard which were created using the program, Respondus. These tests are saved as a .rsp file. I need to know the following:Can I upload .rsp files to Canvas? And if so- how do I do that? (Is ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello, We are having trouble viewing math equations in the rich content editor.  We can write equations using the editor but nothing is visible until the page is saved. Is there a way to preview our math equations before saving the page? Attached is ...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

What are the reasons a student's quiz log would indicate they stopped viewing the quiz if they DID NOT leave the quiz?  Does it automatically mean they were cheating when we see this? Or could there be another explanation?

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

how do you start participating in discussions

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hello,I am not seeing the option for add a course when in my dashboard on canvas. I previously was an interim substitute and then a support facilitator at a previous school before transferring to my current school location. I am not sure if this impa...

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Greetings, I'm trying to create an image with multiple hover or clickable tooltips that pop up on the image. I've gotten it set up to the point where it will scroll me up and down the page, but not hide the tooltips they haven't clicked on, and not p...

• 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

If there are multiple assignments is there a way to download all assignments for each student, in attempt to create a folder for each student will all of their submitted assignments? 

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have created a Canvas page, but i don't know how to get the access code that allows parents and students to access the content through the app. How do I do this?Thanks in advance for your help with this matter.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I logged in my canvas account but it only shows the dashboard sign and there is nothing there I can't see my assignments can someone please help? the screen is just clear.

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I'm trying to find out whether the Canvas Mailtool can provide analytics about the % of recipients of a message sent that way have clicked and opened, the way MailChimp can track that.Thanks.Douglas

• 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies