Latest Topics

The latest questions and discussions about Canvas LMS. Ask a question, start a discussion, contribute to the global Instructure Community

I require about peer review is this task must be solved or not and is this assignment and have grades?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-04-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I have this bug where some of my answers while I was taking the quiz are different when I checked them at the quiz results. For example, my answer in item no. 4 is the 4th choice out of 4. But when I check the results, it says that my answer for the ...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all, I have the Manually Post Grades option selected. However, I am not sure if students can see the assignment comments while the grades are hidden? I understand the marks and comments in the rubric are hidden, but not sure if the assignment comm...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-04-2022 View Solution
  • 1 Likes
  • 3 Replies

My students are usually adding sound recordings or mp4 movie uploads. Sometimes, in the browser, i can play it right in the file section. Sometimes, it only forces me to download and doesn't load any preview. I can't seem to find any consistent reaso...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 06-17-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

I finished the course and need help with getting some type of information stating that I have finished the course. I would appreciate some information.

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-03-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I see which sections an announcement was sent to?  And also see who has read it?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can I start then resume a quiz at another time?

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, Canvas team, Could you please provide us with Canvas Data STAR Schema ESD Diagram which can help us to understand and link all the datasets? Thanks.

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I have over a 150 students in my "PEOPLE' section.  Shouldn't I only have the names of the students in my particular class?  Thank you, Julia A. Munoz

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do I go to my dashboard at a specific time on Monday to view a lecture? GMS5605. 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Can students submit individual assignments although it assigned to the group? When I create an assignment, it forced me to click "This is a Group Assignment" for me to select my Group Set. From there, I am able to assign to the specific group. Will t...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

My Course enroll URL is not available even though "Let students self-enroll by sharing with them a secret URL or code" is selected and "Update Course Details" has been clicked. The enroll code still does not appear. 

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello! I work for a regional campus that is in a different time zone than our main campus. My Canvas account is set to our local time zone while the course is set to our main campus time zone.I am desiring to set up a delayed announcement. I understa...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hello,My child and I are still getting announcements and info from a prior MCPS school. How do we remove the old school from the Canvas account?Thank you!

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Do you know how Canvas figures out how to organize/list assignments at the bottom of the syllabus? Each assignment in the screenshot below is due on the same date (5/22). However, Canvas does not list them in any order that I can discern. Ideally, th...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 Replies

Buenas tardesQuisiera saber si hay alguna manera de saber que usuario elimino una pagina, ya que he intentado agregando "undelete" al final de la url pero no aparece la pagina eliminada que buscaba.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

i'd like to post an idea but don't have sufficient privileges to do so - what exactly are the prerequisits to state an idea? Is there something, that has to match my profile?

(Removed)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi, is there a way to print out a quiz please, for, for example, proof reading? Not environmentally friendly but I need to check the details against a second database and a printed version would make this much easier. Thanks

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Hi all,Wondering, Does anyone have issues with recurring Zoom meetings not showing up in Canvas including in the Upcoming events, Zoom page in Canvas etc? We have created a recurring meeting throughout the semester, in some occasions, the Zoom meetin...

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

Hi everyone,I was wondering if someone could help. I've imported a scorm file (articulate storyline) into Canvas, but there's a bit white gap above the activity in the page. It's not a problem with the activity as I've tested it in scorm cloud, so it...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 08-04-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 Replies

How the heck do I find a class discussion?  The instructions provided by Canvas are pretty much...no they are useless. 

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
Solution Posted: 05-02-2022 View Solution
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

I teach high school Economics with four sections I've merged into a single class.  Last week I assigned a group project for students to work on, allowing them to work with a partner and submit one assignment.Problem is, the groups for this Project ar...

(Community Explorer)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

I know how to download all the submissions but is there a way to only download the assignments that have not been graded? thank you

(Community Novice)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies

Why can't our calendar mimic our child's calendar (i.e. when work is completed, it's crossed out)? This would be really helpful.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Can I allow students to complete a quiz over a period of time? Can they save it and go out and come back in and complete it? Or does it always need to be in one session?

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Is there a way for a student to send out a group email to all of their fellow course-mates without having to individually select each one? As a course rep it'd be very helpful to be able to do this.

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

Teachers manually created copies of their courses to work on over the summer. These copies of their courses were then imported into the Canvas course shells generated by our SIS in the Fall of 2021. Is there a way, as an admin, I can permit teachers ...

(Community Participant)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 Replies

(Community Member)
Canvas Question Forum
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 Replies